Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

WOOOOOOW...I saw that story when it aired on GMA. Thankfully those men are in a different country because their names and faces would have everywhere. Those 2 women going to hell.
I thought they were drugged and abused sighs

Let me watch the vid

He's somewhat, generalizing of course, right but there's also push back and anger when that same logic is flipped.

The biggest problem I have with these generalizations is that they all contradict. You can go on YouTube and various social media outlets and hear plenty of dudes saying the same thing as this dude "Women all want weak dudes they can walk over." You'll find just as many dudes saying "Women all want alpha niggas." Those two things are mutually exclusive. Women can't just walk over alphas. I don't have a problem with generalizations in context, but when everybody is making a bunch of absolute statements that don't jive, everybody comes off sounding wrong as hell.

The second part of what he said is true, and it's been a universal truth. It doesn't matter who you are, if you surround yourself with people that don't reflect the same principles or values as you, you can't get mad when others mistake you for someone that doesn't hold those principles or values.

The biggest problem I have with these generalizations is that they all contradict. You can go on YouTube and various social media outlets and hear plenty of dudes saying the same thing as this dude "Women all want weak dudes they can walk over." You'll find just as many dudes saying "Women all want alpha niggas." Those two things are mutually exclusive. Women can't just walk over alphas. I don't have a problem with generalizations in context, but when everybody is making a bunch of absolute statements that don't jive, everybody comes off sounding wrong as hell.

The second part of what he said is true, and it's been a universal truth. It doesn't matter who you are, if you surround yourself with people that don't reflect the same principles or values as you, you can't get mad when others mistake you for someone that doesn't hold those principles or values.

The funny thing about the generalizations is they often apply to human beings in general which is why, like this dude pov, it can easily be flipped against him. And whenever that's done there's an entire uproar about it. Which is why I don't technically disagree with him but people who often take that pov don't see the inherent flaw in their logic.

Generalizations are weird cause I'm sure we can each think of a situation or two that it applies to and feel like the generalization was spot on

Hell I think the thread "who's to blame for women's gigantic asses" or whatever it's called is a good example. While I don't know any man who like bbls, there are women who get them cause of the attention other women get for having them

IDK

I'm at happy hour and feeling kinda wavy.

Take from that what you will

The biggest problem I have with these generalizations is that they all contradict. You can go on YouTube and various social media outlets and hear plenty of dudes saying the same thing as this dude "Women all want weak dudes they can walk over." You'll find just as many dudes saying "Women all want alpha niggas."

Yeah, I don’t know about the notion that women want weak dudes they can walk all over….

But, I have noticed something (and yeah, I’m generalizing)…

It seems that women do have this weird affinity for the “dangerous types” (bad boys).

If you stay outta trouble and you got your shit together, a lotta times you’ll be labeled a “square” and/or a “lame”.

And again, i’m generalizing…. But, y’all know what I’m sayin.

The thread is about these passport bros and why they choose to find mates in other countries.

A lot (not all) of these passport bros might NOT be street dudes and they may feel like they ain’t got a chance with American women because they’re looked at as being lame due to the fact that they ain’t “bout dat life”.

Who knows…

Who cares?

More power to ‘em. I won’t stand in their way.

Yeah, I don’t know about the notion that women want weak dudes they can walk all over….

But, I have noticed something (and yeah, I’m generalizing)…

It seems that women do have this weird affinity for the “dangerous types” (bad boys).

If you stay outta trouble and you got your shit together, a lotta times you’ll be labeled a “square” and/or a “lame”.

And again, i’m generalizing…. But, y’all know what I’m sayin.

The thread is about these passport bros and why they choose to find mates in other countries.

A lot (not all) of these passport bros might NOT be street dudes and they may feel like they ain’t got a chance with American women because they’re looked at as being lame due to the fact that they ain’t “bout dat life”.

Who knows…

Who cares?

More power to ‘em. I won’t stand in their way.

Bruh what about all the non street niggas.

If these guys are in some Steve Urkel shit where they want a Laura vs a Myra. Laura liked popular niggas and Steve wasn’t like that. He had Myra who liked him but again chose Laura. I feel like these passport niggas are doing the same shit

Also @Allah why do you think it’s so hard to date for men nowadays? Because it’s not that hard to find somebody that not shallow

If these guys are in some Steve Urkel shit where they want a Laura vs a Myra. Laura liked popular niggas and Steve wasn’t like that. He had Myra who liked him but again chose Laura. I feel like these passport niggas are doing the same shit

Also @Allah why do you think it’s so hard to date for men nowadays? Because it’s not that hard to find somebody that not shallow

Those niggas are called "incels" these days. Niggas that don't understand that just being a nice, educated guy doesn't mean you should be entitled to your pick of the finest women available.

Nigga, that's TV. What's the likelihood in real life that some goofy Urkel ass nigga got a bad chick like Myra running after him. Be real. Most of them niggas ain't saying they don't have access to any women. They are saying that the women that are willing to give them a shot are out of shape, have a bunch of kids, or are coming with baggage. In other words, they are undesirable. You can say maybe that's what they deserve, but their point is they can go overseas and pull better than that so why settle for that.

Back