Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

Bro, I don't have a traditional wife. My wife runs her own business. Those dudes have said a million times that they want traditional housewife type chicks. I can't even remember the last time I've met a chick like that. And no mutha fucka, just because I or some other married man found a chick does not mean every other nigga has the same chance. Only like half of the men in America ever manage to get married, so the shit isn't as cut and dry as you seem to think it is.

Again, how the fuck you going to tell those niggas what their experiences are? That shit don't make any sense. You starting to sound mad stupid. If I got a homeboy that I know has been struggling in the dating market here and is lonely and says that he has more success and fun when he travels, of course I'm going to tell him to do what makes him happy. You sound goofier and goofier with every post.

And again are you gonna tell your homeboy anything about working on himself to have a better dating experience or just move to the Philippines to buy a bitch? Again military niggas been marrying foreign women and get no flack for it. You acting like these niggas don’t usually shit on Americans and then say foreign is better. You just ignore that part and act like these just some regular guys looking for love. I’m sorry but you haven’t shown me anything that makes it seem like this movement is helpful.

Again dating foreign women is fine. Saying American women ain’t shit while you’re doing it is the main reason they get backlash. But y’all act like they just being bullied by mean black women. All I’m saying is you can be wack nigga and find a woman that likes you without going across seas. I’m not saying don’t date foreign women but don’t blame American women because you want easier.

My homeboys married, about to be married, or recently divorced/separated.

And at my age, the dating pool is MUCH different.

Yea but you’re 50 and were married for like 20 years so it was not impossible for you to spend your life with somebody from your culture. If koncept can do it so can these miggas

And again are you gonna tell your homeboy anything about working on himself to have a better dating experience or just move to the Philippines to buy a bitch? Again military niggas been marrying foreign women and get no flack for it. You acting like these niggas don’t usually shit on Americans and then say foreign is better. You just ignore that part and act like these just some regular guys looking for love. I’m sorry but you haven’t shown me anything that makes it seem like this movement is helpful.

Again dating foreign women is fine. Saying American women ain’t shit while you’re doing it is the main reason they get backlash. But y’all act like they just being bullied by mean black women. All I’m saying is you can be wack nigga and find a woman that likes you without going across seas. I’m not saying don’t date foreign women but don’t blame American women because you want easier.
Pleighboi explain that.

Bro, posts like this are really why I have a hard time believing you're a straight man. This is going to be a titangraph, but after it I'm pretty much done with this discussion.

You always argue in these discussions as if you were a woman. I'm not talking about simply taking the women's side. I'm talking about you saying things that might make sense for a woman to say because they have no experience as a man but makes no sense for someone who is a man or has been around men a lot.

For example, you ask if I would say anything to my homeboy about working on himself. What dude makes it to his 30s or 40s and hasn't been told to work on himself? 90% of dating at the outset is men trying to make the best impression they can, so anytime a dude isn't having success, somebody is going to come along and tell him he needs to change something. I think that's pretty universal fact among men. Ain't no dude going decades without getting wifey without someone telling him he needs to do better. Women don't get that, but every man knows that shit.

Another example is you interpreting everything these dudes say as "bashing women." It makes sense for women to look at it that way because a lot of them don't like accountability or criticism, but men, even if they don't agree with the passport movement, should think its fair for other men to express what they like in a woman and what they feel is hard to find. Like damn, what man thinks other men don't have the right to have preferences? lol

If you want a more traditional woman, you'll probably have better luck in a country where the culture isn't on some "Boss Bitch" or independent women shit. If you want a fit woman, you'll probably have better luck in a country where the obesity rate isn't almost 50% and where body positivity even to the detriment of health isn't being pushed. If you like natural women, you'll probably have better luck in a country where wearing tons of make-up, fake hair, fake nails, fake eyelashes, and now fake body parts isn't a thing. American women have the right to do whatever the fuck they want, but if some men don't like that, they have every right to express that and note that there are other places in this world where women move differently. A man should understand that even if he doesn't agree with the Passport Bro movement.

Yes, wack niggas can find women in America. Simply finding any ole woman isn't the issue. Finding the kind of woman they want is the problem. That's what women and you don't seem to understand. Some of them dudes could pull chicks in America off their finances alone. The point is they don't want the women they encounter in America for reasons listed above. Why should they have to struggle and fight for a 5 that won't even value them if they can more easily pull an 8 that will treat them like a king just by leaving this country. I don't even know if that shit is true. I'm not a Passport Bro and I have never once told a dude to leave this country for some pussy. I personally think that shit is kinda crazy, but again those dudes have their experiences and I can't say they are wrong. I don't have any Passport Bro friends, but I do know dudes that travel a lot, and pretty much all of them say that interacting with women is easier overseas. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Bro, posts like this are really why I have a hard time believing you're a straight man. This is going to be a titangraph, but after it I'm pretty much done with this discussion.

You always argue in these discussions as if you were a woman. I'm not talking about simply taking the women's side. I'm talking about you saying things that might make sense for a woman to say because they have no experience as a man but makes no sense for someone who is a man or has been around men a lot.

For example, you ask if I would say anything to my homeboy about working on himself. What dude makes it to his 30s or 40s and hasn't been told to work on himself? 90% of dating at the outset is men trying to make the best impression they can, so anytime a dude isn't having success, somebody is going to come along and tell him he needs to change something. I think that's pretty universal fact among men. Ain't no dude going decades without getting wifey without someone telling him he needs to do better. Women don't get that, but every man knows that shit.

Another example is you interpreting everything these dudes say as "bashing women." It makes sense for women to look at it that way because a lot of them don't like accountability or criticism, but men, even if they don't agree with the passport movement, should think its fair for other men to express what they like in a woman and what they feel is hard to find. Like damn, what man thinks other men don't have the right to have preferences? lol

If you want a more traditional woman, you'll probably have better luck in a country where the culture isn't on some "Boss Bitch" or independent women shit. If you want a fit woman, you'll probably have better luck in a country where the obesity rate isn't almost 50% and where body positivity even to the detriment of health isn't being pushed. If you like natural women, you'll probably have better luck in a country where wearing tons of make-up, fake hair, fake nails, fake eyelashes, and now fake body parts isn't a thing. American women have the right to do whatever the fuck they want, but if some men don't like that, they have every right to express that and note that there are other places in this world where women move differently. A man should understand that even if he doesn't agree with the Passport Bro movement.

Yes, wack niggas can find women in America. Simply finding any ole woman isn't the issue. Finding the kind of woman they want is the problem. That's what women and you don't seem to understand. Some of them dudes could pull chicks in America off their finances alone. The point is they don't want the women they encounter in America for reasons listed above. Why should they have to struggle and fight for a 5 that won't even value them if they can more easily pull an 8 that will treat them like a king just by leaving this country. I don't even know if that shit is true. I'm not a Passport Bro and I have never once told a dude to leave this country for some pussy. I personally think that shit is kinda crazy, but again those dudes have their experiences and I can't say they are wrong. I don't have any Passport Bro friends, but I do know dudes that travel a lot, and pretty much all of them say that interacting with women is easier overseas. It is what it is.

Again bro I never said men can’t have preferences. My experience with this movement was saying American women are bad and form women are good because they are docile. Nothing y’all have said has pointed to the opposite.

And again you just said you think the shit is crazy but when I say it crazy you can’t get it? Man stfu.

My thing is why you can’t find an 8 that’s not on some boss bitch shit and is healthy? Again are these niggas healthy, non abusive and work out? It seems like because women want more the best way to deal with that is bounce. But asking for an 8 when you’re also a 5 is not crazy to you? You want women to humble themselves but a man shouldn’t.

Again I understand where you’re coming from you typed it for weeks but we obviously not swaying each other here. I think these miggas are giving up and blaming women you think they just taking an easy route. What else needs to be said.

Again bro I never said men can’t have preferences. My experience with this movement was saying American women are bad and form women are good because they are docile. Nothing y’all have said has pointed to the opposite.

And again you just said you think the shit is crazy but when I say it crazy you can’t get it? Man stfu.

My thing is why you can’t find an 8 that’s not on some boss bitch shit and is healthy? Again are these niggas healthy, non abusive and work out? It seems like because women want more the best way to deal with that is bounce. But asking for an 8 when you’re also a 5 is not crazy to you? You want women to humble themselves but a man shouldn’t.

Again I understand where you’re coming from you typed it for weeks but we obviously not swaying each other here. I think these miggas are giving up and blaming women you think they just taking an easy route. What else needs to be said.

Dog be real. Do you think dudes are not trying? Honestly. Niggas are regularly putting out 2 and 3 hundred dollars for first dates that lead to nothing. You keep asking why they can't find what they want in America. I don't know nigga. lol They don't either otherwise they wouldn't be flying halfway around the world for women when there are more than 150 million of them here in the U.S. I can't say they are taking the easy route because to me getting on a plane and flying all the way to another country isn't easier than heading to your local lounge and trying to holla at someone.

These dudes say that the traits they seek are more abundant and accessible in some foreign women. I don't have to understand or agree with that. I just accept that's their experience the same way you so easily accept any and everything women say even when the shit makes no logical sense.

Dog be real. Do you think dudes are not trying? Honestly. Niggas are regularly putting out 2 and 3 hundred dollars for first dates that lead to nothing. You keep asking why they can't find what they want in America. I don't know nigga. lol They don't either otherwise they wouldn't be flying halfway around the world for women when there are more than 150 million of them here in the U.S. I can't say they are taking the easy route because to me getting on a plane and flying all the way to another country isn't easier than heading to your local lounge and trying to holla at someone.

These dudes say that the traits they seek are more abundant and accessible in some foreign women. I don't have to understand or agree with that. I just accept that's their experience the same way you so easily accept any and everything women say even when the shit makes no logical sense.

Ok bro. Again my viewpoints aren’t just the viewpoints of women though. You just run with that.

Ain't much wrong with dudes wanting easy chicks. That's life.

Just don't shit on the chicks you can't pull, that's corny.

You mad at a chick you like, cuz you not nice enough to pull? That's a personal problem, don't project that onto women who reject you or whatever.

I have a very strong theory that many people desire partners that are a bit slower than them. Makes them easier to control and go for the bullshit. Niggaz be happy as fuck when the find a chick who like 8-10 in the looks department, but slow as fuck and just go with whatever they tell them.

Be proud as shit at their find. Which is cool.... That's what you like. But the extra attention to shit on the ones who don't fold that easy will forever be corny imo.

Ain't much wrong with dudes wanting easy chicks. That's life.

Just don't shit on the chicks you can't pull, that's corny.

You mad at a chick you like, cuz you not nice enough to pull? That's a personal problem, don't project that onto women who reject you or whatever.

I have a very strong theory that many people desire partners that are a bit slower than them. Makes them easier to control and go for the bullshit. Niggaz be happy as fuck when the find a chick who like 8-10 in the looks department, but slow as fuck and just go with whatever they tell them.

Be proud as shit at their find. Which is cool.... That's what you like. But the extra attention to shit on the ones who don't fold that easy will forever be corny imo.

That shit is fuckin' annoying.

I had a chick like that back around '92-'93. Fine as fuck, amazing body, nice as hell, dumb as a sack of concrete. Shit was cool for the first couple of months. I could tell the broad anything and she would just go along with the shit. I broke it off with her around month five or so 'cause I was more annoyed with her and it was starting to show. Let her down easy and that was that.

Regardless of how valid you do or don't think the complaints are I do think it can be agreed upon that people consistently taking in content that only reinforces this shit and not even attempting to engage in anything that contradicts it leads to a very much skewed viewpoint. It makes these things seem far more prevalent than they actually may be. Im almost certain that if these videos weren't hate shared as much as they're propped up most people wouldn't even know this shit exists.

Regardless of how valid you do or don't think the complaints are I do think it can be agreed upon that people consistently taking in content that only reinforces this shit and not even attempting to engage in anything that contradicts it leads to a very much skewed viewpoint. It makes these things seem far more prevalent than they actually may be. Im almost certain that if these videos weren't hate shared as much as they're propped up most people wouldn't even know this shit exists.

But, that’s kinda what the thread is about.

It’s about the reasons that some of these dudes prefer to look elsewhere for mates.

Most of the videos I posted was way over the top, ridiculous, exaggerated situations.

I posted most of that shit strictly for laughs.

And some of y’all STILL got mad.

It really ain’t that serious.

If somebody talks stupid shit about black (American) women, fuck ‘em!

Nobody in this thread condones that kinda goofy shit.

Everybody knows there’s still decent American women out there.

Ain’t nobody disputing that.

Y’all need to learn how to laugh a little bit.

Back