Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

Fam… As I’ve stated in the past, I’ve been married for 20+ years..

Matter of fact, this coming September will mark 22 years.

We met at work.. No dating apps, no nightclub/bars, etc…

I’m good.

I do, however, feel sorry for these cats out here nowadays in the dating pool.

Things just seem to be getting worse.

I could be wrong though. Who knows?

If y’all wanna meet somebody at a bar or use dating apps or whatever, cool.

I hope y’all find that special somebody.

But, hey , if you need to go overseas to find your soulmate, you have my blessing as well.

Like I said before, this whole discussion is just entertainment for me.

It really ain’t that serious… I’m just having some fun.

I just wish some of y’all would lighten up a little bit.

END OF ESSAY.

You really been married 20 years? I thought you were like 33 bro?

Speaking of mentality, the way a woman thinks about things (and the world) is top two on the attractive quality list. If I don’t even like the way you think then there’s not much to even talk about. It’s so euphoric to talk with someone who is both physically attractive and also has intelligent, valuable ideas and unique genuine viewpoints you don’t find on social media. People need to bring more of that to the table.

Last edited:
Being with a non black woman has NEVER been an option for me

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
76 percent of Black boys finish high school. It's 85 percent for Black girls. I am not being extreme lol.

When a quarter of the boys can't even finish high school and the girls go on to make up the majority of the college degrees earned...

Lol, like I don't know why Black men walk around this sumbitch called America, not concerned by about their viability as a human being.

Lol like think about it, there's an online movement about a race of men saying I can't get respect as a man in my own country, I'ma go trick on an Colombian bitch that think I am great...

And at first there's mockery...

Then it's anger...

But nobody wanna recognize that it's fucking true.

You can't have a functional community in a capitalist society ruled by men when the young women are literally better than the young men in every facet of life as a whole.

Men are meant to be be admired for their agency to act in the world.

When a community of men, can't express agency, it fucks everything up.

🤔,It's almost like some kind of social construct or agenda to keep black men down and at odds with black women which by proxy keeps the black community as a whole down ....

Bruh you literally said in your titangrapgh I type and take the side of women and that other bullshit.

You always argue in these discussions as if you were a woman. I'm not talking about simply taking the women's side. I'm talking about you saying things that might make sense for a woman to say because they have no experience as a man but makes no sense for someone who is a man or has been around men a lot.

Literally copied from what you said.

If you want to believe them niggas can’t find a traditional attractive woman from the US that fits everything they want (you think no women want to stay home and raise kids while husband works) to me it’s 150 million to choose from. Yes I think it weak. And you’re not gonna act like the whole start of this movement was to get back at the modern western woman. Passport niggas complain about the same shit those MGTOW guys be on. But it’s a problem that I see it and mention it.

Also are you really done or you’re gonna respond with another essay on how I’m
Not understanding your pov

Me saying that you frame your arguments like women doesn't mean there aren't other men that think the Passport Bro movement is stupid. They just don't rely 100% on female taking points to justify those viewpoints.

This basically contradicts a good portion of these passport bros entire mantra. Isn't their whole thing based on being upset at women's preferences so they're going overseas?

Some of them are mad. Some of them accept that a lot of American women have those preferences and go overseas to places where preferences like that aren't as prevalent in the culture. You guys seem to acknowledge the existence of the first set of dudes, but the second set seems inconceivable to some of you.

I mean... There's a whole continent of Black folks on the other side of the planet outchea. Lotta women in Central and South America are Black as well. Finding your woman overseas doesn't have to mean non-Black, you know that... Right???

lol Bruh there are several islands and nations right here in the western hemisphere that have higher concentrations of black people than America. These cats acting like all the Passport Bros are going to Scandinavia or Singapore every trip.

Me saying that you frame your arguments like women doesn't mean there aren't other men that think the Passport Bro movement is stupid. They just don't rely 100% on female taking points to justify those viewpoints.

Yea I don’t rely on female point I’ve told you numerous times why I think it’s wack. I think you just be on bitch shit a lot.

lol Bruh there are several islands and nations right here in the western hemisphere that have higher concentrations of black people than America. These cats acting like all the Passport Bros are going to Scandinavia or Singapore every trip.

Lol no but Colombia to buy pussy is very common

I mean... There's a whole continent of Black folks on the other side of the planet outchea. Lotta women in Central and South America are Black as well. Finding your woman overseas doesn't have to mean non-Black, you know that... Right???
Fair

My non black woman has to be in the US at the time of me dating

Back