Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

My point is that is genderless so it don’t hold up in comparison

Nah, charm schools/finishing schools were strictly for women.

Also, I don't put that femininity coach thing in the same category.

Simply because it's not really an institution with a deep rooted history.

It's just something that popped up in the social media/internet age.

She don’t understand the climate.
She’s fine by America standards.
In the DR, there is no fighting.

For every fine ass woman., its ten more around the corner who are equal or better who will be what he needs and wants.
Yea......No. She's didnt have any manners and only simps putting up with that. Very few people are gunna let someone talk down to them like shes a noble and they're some commoner. That attitude is prob got reinforced cuz he kept asking her for money, so him at the end acting like he was some sorta boss was laughable.

But this shit was doomed the sec they gotta use a damn app to communicate. This better be acting for TV

Nah, charm schools/finishing schools were strictly for women.

Also, I don't put that femininity coach thing in the same category.

Simply because it's not really an institution with a deep rooted history.

It's just something that popped up in the social media/internet age.
Etiquette training

Didn’t say charm school

When I check on Twitter and see the conversation going on as far as women wanting mentors? This whole passport brothers thing is sort of linked to what women see different types of men as. Many women want the men they find sexy to be there to sustain a sexual list. Then the one type of man who they know they don’t wanna have relations with, the men they pretty much look down on, to want to be Mr. fix it. Not that they just want them to be Mr Fix It, they want them to want to be MFI

Back