Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

I ain't about to watch all that but that chick is beautiful
I hope them anti passport bros people don't start verbal abusing Africans

Honestly that’s the part I’m not liking I assumed alot of them dudes are on creep shit but Black women here don’t need to go at women in other countries like that’s crazy

Like I be saying Black Americans gotta realize it’s Black folks all over this hemisphere we should be trying to work together and be cool. Shouldn’t be a versus

Like I be saying Black Americans gotta realize it’s Black folks all over this hemisphere we should be trying to work together and be cool. Shouldn’t be a versus
Different cultures and different beliefs.

It’s hard to work with anybody that’s totally different from you.

Same goes for all races

Asian (American) girl telling the truth about (some) black men.

She’s right, though.

You don’t really hear other races of men disrespect their own women like that.

She’s right, though.

Nah, white dudes been on this shit way longer than black men. They just don't single white women out. They tend to say it's a problem with American women in general. I think the primary difference is that white men never feel like they have to justify their decision to date someone outside of their race. Black men are typically treated like we're betraying the race if we go another route, which leads some of them to be on that bullshit.

Nah, white dudes been on this shit way longer than black men. They just don't single white women out. They tend to say it's a problem with American women in general. I think the primary difference is that white men never feel like they have to justify their decision to date someone outside of their race. Black men are typically treated like we're betraying the race if we go another route, which leads some of them to be on that bullshit.
It’s messed up that an Asian chick got dudes telling her why they don’t like their own race of women.

She’s right, though.

lol@ her not just saying she's white on the inside..............but "wonderbread" white.

I believe her.

5'5" and 160 pounds though???

Deion Sanders damn clip.gif

Never had a thick asian white chick before.

I need to find her.

White Men do not give a fuck, they been traveling all over this planet having sex with every different type of Women they have came across and encountered with for centuries. You think they care about explaining themselves to their own white women , why they do the things they do to other women ……nooooo

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back