Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

Lol a whole Muslim country

Being in a Muslim country ain't necessarily like that. Turky, for instance, is a Muslim country and she would have had no problem yelling at some dude there.

The problem with Dubai and a few other countries in the Middle East is that they're governed by Sharia Law. That's them old-school religious laws from the Quran that say a woman needs to be covered in public and shit.

Being in a Muslim country ain't necessarily like that. Turky, for instance, is a Muslim country and she would have had no problem yelling at some dude there.

The problem with Dubai and a few other countries in the Middle East is that they're governed by Sharia Law. That's them old-school religious laws from the Quran that say a woman needs to be covered in public and shit.
All true but I know for a fact you can't fuck around in Turkey either, different levels from Dubai but still

All true but I know for a fact you can't fuck around in Turkey either, different levels from Dubai but still

Shit Turkey ain’t they having some issue with they president I don’t trust that shit. Wild out and get stoned or some shit.

Made it abut 50 seconds in.

She's very conveniently forgetting that whole ass movement in NYC to get men to stop speaking to women in public places from some years ago. It started with that "10 hours of walking as a woman" video in 2014 (damn... has it really been that fuckin long???") and this is the result. Didn't want men to speak? It's all harassment??? Welp, now they ain't speaking. Enjoy what you asked for.

Made it abut 50 seconds in.

She's very conveniently forgetting that whole ass movement in NYC to get men to stop speaking to women in public places from some years ago. It started with that "10 hours of walking as a woman" video in 2014 (damn... has it really been that fuckin long???") and this is the result. Didn't want men to speak? It's all harassment??? Welp, now they ain't speaking. Enjoy what you asked for.
They want to be able to reject certain guys and it dogged out by ones they like.

This world is done

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back