Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

Different twist this time.

This video shows that everything overseas isn't sweet.

this was actually a pretty good relevant vid

I occasionally watch 90 day fiance and I saw that episode with the black guy from PA and the asian girl he went to go visit

I actually felt bad for dude cuz u can tell he has low self-esteem

cuzzo basically an oldhead who still got all his hair and a decent hairline but he was deliberately accepting disrespect from a basic ass single mom just cuz she was foreign

he should've stopped idolizing her and should've just smashed and kept it moving

she saw him as a lick and he refused to play his position

this was actually a pretty good relevant vid

I occasionally watch 90 day fiance and I saw that episode with the black guy from PA and the asian girl he went to go visit

I actually felt bad for dude cuz u can tell he has low self-esteem

cuzzo basically an oldhead who still got all his hair and a decent hairline but he was deliberately accepting disrespect from a basic ass single mom just cuz she was foreign

he should've stopped idolizing her and should've just smashed and kept it moving

she saw him as a lick and he refused to play his position

Yeah, dude's whole experience was a waste of time.

The purpose of going overseas is to get a better experience..........not the same thing that he could get in the states.

Overseas isn't for everybody.

Dude would've been better off staying home.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Yeah, dude's whole experience was a waste of time.

The purpose of going overseas is to get a better experience..........not the same thing that he could get in the states.

Overseas isn't for everybody.

Dude would've been better off staying home.

I don't think the underlined is really a factor

trying to link up with someone by going overseas isn't really going to change the underlying circumstances that make u struggle at home

mofos on this passport tip forget that people are still people no matter where u go

u can find a wife here in the states or a ratchet undesirable prospect by going foreign

the common denominator is the individual looking for a quick solution instead of working on themselves

cuzzo from 90day fiancee would've been better off hitting the gym cuz he already had a basic foundation

he just undervalued himself and thought women have different standards in another country when ultimately they really don't

women can recognize a vulnerable simp in any language

Back