Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

I don’t think men are gonna let it go, because of how right men are, and how much people refuse to say you have a point. Like, for example, I don’t think men were supposed to be able to link up and trade notes the way that we do.

So now, Jonathan, who did all these things for Samantha in order to make her feel better about her life? All the things she claims she needs help with that she would appreciate a man doing? Driving her to the airport, helping to pay her bills, cleaning up her house, just all around, making her life easier? When he trades notes with David, and sees that David doesn’t do any of that, and still gets the best portions of what that woman has to offer?? Well it then makes Jonathan say well why is it that there’s a system that we have to pay respects and honor, but the men that don’t often times get the best of you, and then women complain that there are men out there like David that exist, but won’t reward men like Jonathan, the spoils of their hard work?

Again why is that so hard to admit it?

His narrative is off... it's not that she thinks being a drug dealer is attractive. She was impressed by the idea of a nigga doing something against the grain successfully. Drug dealing is just a vehicle but any type of hustling is admired for the bravery and intelligence it may require

I think the best part about this discussion is just how much dishonesty looms in the statements of many women and men who participate in this subject. You have women, that make it their priority to talk about certain low level men they believe are not good enough for them. Those women over the years? On the front end, as well as the back end, put certain men in positions, where they feel like they don’t matter.

They weren’t tall enough, cute enough, interesting enough, Special enough to be in a position where they can get the kind of women that they want it. So even though those men might not be good enough? They still have certain portions to them that women can use. This is why you have women who imply that you might get something from them if you help them with something that they need. This is why there are men out there that pick up women’s clothing from the cleaners, get women food, drive them around in their cars, fix certain things that they need fixing etc.

So when those men walk away from the women who were stringing them along? Of course the women are gonna be upset. Of course they’re gonna be mad. They lost out on their hos. What those women want is the right of first refusal. It’s the good ole Ayesha Curry thing.

She was upset that men were not flirting with her long enough for her to use their attention to get high off of it to feel important, so she could turn them down. Those men who comment all kinds of beautiful things to women on IG, Facebook, Twitter…..and women ignore it but respond back to women? They use those comments to build their self esteem up to feel better about themselves when they’re in a rut. It’s like being broke, and you have another account that has thousands in it, you can use it to spend money how you want.

Not only are these women narcissistic, but they’re just plain pathetic. They attach themselves to ideological belief systems that clash and leave them confused. If you as a woman truly believe sex work is real work, what is the issue with men doing what they do? Who cares if they have relations with these women? How is it exploitation when men are sexing women who you claim should be able to be liberated by the option to have sex whenever and wherever they want? My body my choice right?

So just be prepared for the dishonesty of the women. They’re not gonna be fair and honest.

Sidenote, they’re gonna use black men as the face of sex tourism soon enough. It just is what it is.
1699380409150.gif

His narrative is off... it's not that she thinks being a drug dealer is attractive. She was impressed by the idea of a nigga doing something against the grain successfully. Drug dealing is just a vehicle but any type of hustling is admired for the bravery and intelligence it may require
:dfbruh:
Nope not true

I don’t think men are gonna let it go, because of how right men are, and how much people refuse to say you have a point. Like, for example, I don’t think men were supposed to be able to link up and trade notes the way that we do.

So now, Jonathan, who did all these things for Samantha in order to make her feel better about her life? All the things she claims she needs help with that she would appreciate a man doing? Driving her to the airport, helping to pay her bills, cleaning up her house, just all around, making her life easier? When he trades notes with David, and sees that David doesn’t do any of that, and still gets the best portions of what that woman has to offer?? Well it then makes Jonathan say well why is it that there’s a system that we have to pay respects and honor, but the men that don’t often times get the best of you, and then women complain that there are men out there like David that exist, but won’t reward men like Jonathan, the spoils of their hard work?

Again why is that so hard to admit it?

Right or wrong is subjective in a lot of cases, so I'm not going to knock women for not just going along and saying that everything dudes are saying is right.

Women say a lot of crazy shit though. Men do too, but it seems like they at least try to think through some of the dumb shit they say. Women be saying shit that makes no logical sense and in a lot of cases even contradicts other shit they say.

It’s not just drug dealing….it’s kinda all related to street shit/ get money fast/ bout that life.

Otherwise…..men of other professions would be talked about more.

This. Plus the fact that some of those women flat out say they like drug dealers and street dudes...not hustlers or against the grain niggas. They specifically say they like drug dealers and street dudes.

This. Plus the fact that some of those women flat out say they like drug dealers and street dudes...not hustlers or against the grain niggas. They specifically say they like drug dealers and street dudes.

Them birds need to be ignored. Don’t get me wrong not every chick who dated a drug dealer is a bird foljs in their 20s do all sorts of stuff. But a professional woman over 28 saying some shit like that and being turned on by it is a bird. How can she be taken serious if she really pursued it?

I used to see those posts on fb it was cartoon lol nerdy black dude wants the fly girl the fly girl likes the dope boy then nerdy dude becomes rich so he can shit on the fly girl. And the whole time I’m wondering why this is such a thing. If she like stupidity let her live with that.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't know dudes let that make them so mad. If a chick likes a street dude and that ain't you, so what. Move on.

I don’t expanded but pretty much. I’ve been in the black nerd groups before being a nerd was cool. A lot of dudes in there saying how black girls didn’t like them. Not mentioning the social awkwardness. And while ignoring the nerdy chick. Like Steve did Myra

I don’t expanded but pretty much. I’ve been in the black nerd groups before being a nerd was cool. A lot of dudes in there saying how black girls didn’t like them. Not mentioning the social awkwardness. And while ignoring the nerdy chick. Like Steve did Myra

The bold is funny to me because I can remember running into some of the nerdy black girls that I grew up with later around the college years. I didn't even recognize them. They came out of their shells and blossomed a little bit, and it made a big difference. You right though. A lot of black nerdy dudes don't really go for black nerdy chicks. They'll chase after some white nerdy chicks first. I'm not sure why that is.

Back