Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

The bold is funny to me because I can remember running into some of the nerdy black girls that I grew up with later around the college years. I didn't even recognize them. They came out of their shells and blossomed a little bit, and it made a big difference. You right though. A lot of black nerdy dudes don't really go for black nerdy chicks. They'll chase after some white nerdy chicks first. I'm not sure why that is.

Because they like anybody else can be shallow asf.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Nerds are socially awkward to the highest level.

You can be just as smart as a nerd and still not suffer when it comes to social interactions.

People claiming they are nerds are not nerds at all

Right or wrong is subjective in a lot of cases, so I'm not going to knock women for not just going along and saying that everything dudes are saying is right.

Women say a lot of crazy shit though. Men do too, but it seems like they at least try to think through some of the dumb shit they say. Women be saying shit that makes no logical sense and in a lot of cases even contradicts other shit they say.

subjects like this are subjective in general, but again, a lot of women don’t want to admit that there’s something there. They don’t even want to do that. I don’t expect for women to agree with me just because I say so. Same with men, however, we keep running into the same issues because again, women don’t want to acknowledge that there’s something there. that’s why we keep running into the same issues. I’m not saying that there aren’t any women that do it, but a good chunk of women? The majority? No they do not acknowledge that there is something there. I don’t believe because a man does something nice for a woman, that she automatically owes him something. Nor do I believe a woman can’t lay with who she wants. I’m speaking in general to the point as to why many men have grievances.

You can be just as smart as a nerd and still not suffer when it comes to social interactions.

I hear what you're saying, but it's kinda weird when it comes to black people. Like I don't think black nerds catch as much heat from other people as white nerds for example. That said, you can be put in that nerd category pretty easy in our community. It ain't just about being smart. Niggas get called nerds for speaking proper English.

Yea but that not like part of the official definition it just mean high interest in like technical stuff

I hear what you're saying, but it's kinda weird when it comes to black people. Like I don't think black nerds catch as much heat from other people as white nerds for example. That said, you can be put in that nerd category pretty easy in our community. It ain't just about being smart. Niggas get called nerds for speaking proper English.

Now the proper English part was way of to me because we joked if you couldn’t talk directly when it mattered. But some of us do sound white and it ain’t cuz we sound proper. Obama never sounded white or Bill Cosby. But Larry Elder does.

Now the proper English part was way of to me because we joked if you couldn’t talk directly when it mattered. But some of us do sound white and it ain’t cuz we sound proper. Obama never sounded white or Bill Cosby. But Larry Elder does.
Dudes did used to make fun of people when your annunciations was on point lol

Last edited:
His narrative is off... it's not that she thinks being a drug dealer is attractive. She was impressed by the idea of a nigga doing something against the grain successfully. Drug dealing is just a vehicle but any type of hustling is admired for the bravery and intelligence it may require
You see that smile on her face? The sheer joy and excitement she displayed?

You hear her say “I know THAT’S right” when he told her about his illicit hustle?

That speaks volumes about her character.

I dint think we can overlook the difference between nerd women and nerd men.

Nerd or not, men still approach women and try to Woo them into at least a conversation.
A nerd chick doesn’t need to do anything just like a socialized chick.
A socialized dude with a gift of gab vs a nerd dude who can’t properly hold a conversation. The ladies will pick the former and that’s ok.

But some of them “street” dudes have nothing to lose some tend to go for broke regardless.

This is all gonna lead to where some don’t want it.

That’s why a few try to find the clean up dude but still do dirt.

I never heard of this dude until I saw a thread about him on ABW.

Since then, I’ve watched a few of his clips on YouTube and I really can’t understand why so many people were mad at him.

He just tells it like it is.

Back