Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

F-4wvkLWUAAYxT1

This shit is too ignorant. Idk why niggas praise Dominicans like they like us

The women are evil, demonic, succubi
Ask @Blue_London
When I went to the Dominican rp as a tourist got nothing but love from everyone.... The last time I was in Jamaica there was a woman from new York who has Dominican heritage. She was legit the worst human I have ever met.

I can't blame that on her being Dominican because she said she has only been once when she was a child

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Lol they not fond of the Haitians. But literally every nigga goes to Punta Canta I think. You ever been to carnival? I know every country got one but never heard anything bad
Can't lie. Living in Dominican Central of America I haven't met too many racist ones. I've seen Haitians and Dominicans get along just fine up here. I do know of some tho.
I've never been to DR myself
Not really beat
Been to my country's carnival and the shit in bk and that's it.

Sounds like you got to know her pretty well
Lmao god no the last time I went I just did tourist things I didn't visit family and she was at dunns river shouting her business the security guard there came up to me and said we call that a crazy devil

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
@SeaSnake I got a of topic question for you.

I read a book called mountains beyond mountains completely made me question my view on a lot of things but one question it asked

Would you prefer Haiti to have a democracy or be restricted like Cuba ?

Can't lie. Living in Dominican Central of America I haven't met too many racist ones. I've seen Haitians and Dominicans get along just fine up here. I do know of some tho.
I've never been to DR myself
Not really beat
Been to my country's carnival and the shit in bk and that's it.
Things are changing history played a major part in their relations and that's the Spanish and that mind set has hurt the Dominicans as well. It's no different to Japan relationship to Asia etc

@SeaSnake I got a of topic question for you.

I read a book called mountains beyond mountains completely made me question my view on a lot of things but one question it asked

Would you prefer Haiti to have a democracy or be restricted like Cuba ?

As an American I’m down for democracy in theory everybody gets a voice

As an American I’m down for democracy in theory everybody gets a voice
That's where I stood but then he explained the achievements of Cuba's healthcare system, preventive care and community health. In contrast, Haiti children were dying over avoidable things and it really made question everything.

I recommend that book just made me question a lot (it about Haiti and healthcare etc)

That's where I stood but then he explained the achievements of Cuba's healthcare system, preventive care and community health. In contrast, Haiti children were dying over avoidable things and it really made question everything.

I recommend that book just made me question a lot (it about Haiti and healthcare etc)

The healthcare system in Cuba is pretty much unrivaled in this hemisphere. Michael Moore's Sicko gave a glimpse of it years back.

I think their needs to be more balance like I’m not a communist because what we see in practice from a Western lens is bad. But we live in a capitalistic democracy and we all see how tough it can be and the impact. Healthcare and education should be top priority for all countries but ya know how that goes. And Cuba for a long time is viewed as having hood medical staffs without making you broke.

I couldn't even be mad at the Passport Bros if they were leaving the country for chicks like this:

She doesn't seem to be what they go for though.

I couldn't even be mad at the Passport Bros if they were leaving the country for chicks like this:

She doesn't seem to be what they go for though.

Nah b, that's a beautiful woman right there. I would imagine if they're going to countries in Africa, this is the kind of woman they're seeking out (based on looks anyways)

Back