Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

The part where she said she will always praise her beautiful BLACK husband.

The part where she bragged about having a strong, BLACK beautiful husband.

Why did she feel the need to bring up his race?

If you were married to an Asian woman and somebody here made disparaging remarks about Asian women and you immediately came to the defense of Asian women and you bragged about having a strong, beautiful Asian wife, you donā€™t think we would might come to the conclusion that you got a cape on for Asian chicks?

Anyway, that was a rhetorical question.

There was just a little too much coddling and pandering in that video for me.

She was doing too much, in my opinion.

Itā€™s cool for us to have allies and what not, but I always give a side-eye to people like her who just try way too hard to show her love for us ā€œmelanatedā€ folks.

We can defend ourselves.

Thatā€™s all.

I think she was caping for her husband........and only mentioned his race because too many times we get mentioned in a negative light.

So she wanted to say something positive to balance out all the negativity directed at black men.

We canā€™t have shit as black men, I swearā€¦.

This is why I ainā€™t mad when the brothers just be out.

What is your specific issue with this?

I didn't hear anything negative
I canā€™t speak for anybody, but I think his issue is of all the things to criticize men for, they chose to criticize dudes for wearing suits.

It would kinda be like if a group of women made a video where they were all dressed very classy and professional and some dudes come along and took time outta their day to comment on why this is lame and corny.

Talking about ā€œwomen donā€™t have to dress classy in order to be leadersā€¦ā€

Why say anything at all?

I canā€™t speak for anybody, but I think his issue is of all the things to criticize men for, they chose to criticize dudes for wearing suits.

It would kinda be like if a group of women made a video where they were all dressed very classy and professional and some dudes come along and took time outta their day to comment on why this is lame and corny.

Talking about ā€œwomen donā€™t have to dress classy in order to be leadersā€¦ā€

Why say anything at all?
Ahhh ok

I don't think it's solely about the suits as it's more about this blatant photo op attempt

I mean, I like to wear suits but I'm also not going out my way to take coordinated pics of me in one

Photo op is cornyā€¦ True.

But, at the same time (BLACK) men just canā€™t win.

If it woulda been a buncha dudes dressed like ā€œPookie & Ray-Rayā€, they woulda calledā€™em dusty.

They dress in suits, itā€™s lame and corny.

No-win situation.
Let's not get lost that one of the first parts of the clip was then discussing a woman saying her child's father was at that event but couldn't be bothered to take her son to a party or whatever she said

That then took the conversation to another place imo

But that aside, black men can win and are winning and for 24,I would like for all of us to stop taking these lil clips and assigning them to all men.

Let's let corny shit be corny and keep it at that

Last edited:
Let's not get lost that one of the first parts of the clip was then discussing a woman saying her child's father was at that event but couldn't be bothered to take her son to a party or whatever she said

That then took the conversation to another place imo

But that aside, black men can win and are winning and for 24,I would like for all of us to stop taking these lil clips and assigning them to all men.

Let's let corny shit be corny and keep it at that
1704643959663.png

I try to stay away from the gender wars thing.

I donā€™t care about passport bros..

If somebody wanna find love overseas, God bless ā€˜em.

But, when I see stuff like this, I gotta speak up.

Would these women had been this critical if it was a group of white dudes wearing suits?

Would women of a different race had taken time outta their day to criticize these black men in suits?

Thatā€™s all.

View attachment 1244288

I try to stay away from the gender wars thing.

I donā€™t care about passport bros..

If somebody wanna find love overseas, God bless ā€˜em.

But, when I see stuff like this, I gotta speak up.

Would these women had been this critical if it was a group of white dudes wearing suits?

Would women of a different race had taken time outta their day to criticize these black men in suits?

Thatā€™s all.
For me, I'ma try and stop commenting on white people and their activities

They aren't the moral standard when it comes to anything

Idc if this was a clip of white men and what they're reaction would've been. I think we need to stop playing in whataboutism when it comes to white people. It's going to be challenging but I think we can

Back