Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

Not really because most of these women are paying these femininity coaches in effort to get chosen by a man.

Really? I'm guess they need a coach to help get chosen by a particular type of man right?

lol Them dudes that need the PUAs seem to struggle getting attention from any women.

Thread highlights what is wrong with America

Nobody can mind their own business

Can’t nobody keep from forcing their business on others

Thread could be about any special interest group that makes their lifestyle the center of their personality

Like hardcore vegans or straight edge etc

Thread could be about any special interest group that makes their lifestyle the center of their personality

Every time I come in here I end up wondering how so many people can have such strong opinions about shit that has absolutely nothing to do with them.

Every time I come in here I end up wondering how so many people can have such strong opinions about shit that has absolutely nothing to do with them.

I guess it depends on what you mean "has nothing to do with them." The war between the Passport Bros. and these chicks that hate them has nothing to do with me. That said, I got daughters and I want them to be able to grow up and find good black husbands one day. That will be hard if we let bullshit like this fester, grow, and pull us apart.

I think the discussion has gone on this long because we're discussing less what individual people do and what these trends and the subsequent backlash means.

Yeah for real its nuts. Conventionally, most people pair up and duck off. That's why when we get partnered up, we aren't worrying about the ex or the next bitch

Back