Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

Cause you're bringing up a point as a counter to something I never argued

Shaq is Shaq in America, in Brazil, in Japan

Who he is as a person doesn't change cause he's in another country

The nigga still Shaq

Whether it was Hoopz or Shaunie, that nigga is the same person in both those dynamics
Ehhh…

Yeah, he’s the same person no matter where he goes, but he’s not necessarily viewed the same by others wherever he goes.

That’s the point.

Like I said before, I don’t have a dog in this fight.

Couldn’t care less if dudes wanna travel abroad to seek marriage.

Earlier you said if a dude is lame in the U.S., he’s still gonna be lame overseas.

Cool… But, your definition of lame may not be somebody else’s definition of lame.

Some people in American culture think a dude is wack or corny if he likes to read and doesn’t drink or smoke.

People from a different culture might not feel that way.

You think these Passport Bros are a buncha lames who don’t know how to talk to REAL women, but it ain’t about that.

I think it’s more about these dudes being frustrated with American women’s “INDEPENDENT, DON’T NEED A MAN, I AINT COOKING FOR NO MAN, MY MAN BETTER MAKE SIX FIGURES, BE SIX FEET & HAVE A SIX PACK, blah, blah, blah…” attitude.

I know that’s a generalization, but I’m just trying to make a point as to why some of these guys might view American women as unapproachable / undateable.

Also, I’m sure there probably are some Passport Bros who are tall, dark and handsome who make good money and can have any girl they want, but choose to look elsewhere because they just don’t find American women’s values and attitudes attractive.

Ehhh…

Yeah, he’s the same person no matter where he goes, but he’s not necessarily viewed the same by others wherever he goes.

That’s the point.

Like I said before, I don’t have a dog in this fight.

Couldn’t care less if dudes wanna travel abroad to seek marriage.

Earlier you said if a dude is lame in the U.S., he’s still gonna be lame overseas.

Cool… But, your definition of lame may not be somebody else’s definition of lame.

Some people in American culture think a dude is wack or corny if he likes to read and doesn’t drink or smoke.

People from a different culture might not feel that way.

You think these Passport Bros are a buncha lames who don’t know how to talk to REAL women, but it ain’t about that.

I think it’s more about these dudes being frustrated with American women’s “INDEPENDENT, DON’T NEED A MAN, I AINT COOKING FOR NO MAN, MY MAN BETTER MAKE SIX FIGURES, BE SIX FEET & HAVE A SIX PACK, blah, blah, blah…” attitude.

I know that’s a generalization, but I’m just trying to make a point as to why some of these guys might view American women as unapproachable / undateable.

Also, I’m sure there probably are some Passport Bros who are tall, dark and handsome who make good money and can have any girl they want, but choose to look elsewhere because they just don’t find American women’s values and attitudes attractive.
Gotcha

I will say the concept of the commited, strong, sexy, American “boss woman”, who’s also correct in her steps morally, still has potential to be the most desirable woman. Even on a deep level, especially if she came from humble beginnings. Problem is most these types made themselves into objects, and so the morally correct thing is incompatible with that as a rule. There’s always possibilty of a few exceptions, but like I said usually if you made yourself into an object it means the soul is missing.

At the end of the day, do we respect each other?

How are black men veiwed?

How are black women viewed?

Do we believe those images and why?

How easy is it for a black man to call a black woman a bitch?

how easy is it for a black woman to challenge or question the leadership of a black man in anything?

i don’t think we honest about where we are mentally and are quick to overlook the damage done by outsiders and the shit we keep going based off of others outside this culture that was made for us.

Who want smoke?

Back