Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

Now, THIS girl is making some good points!

I didn't really hear any good points. She said the same reductive shit all the women are saying. They boil the trend down to dudes being predatory and trying to get easy pussy. There absolutely are dudes doing that, but most of the cats that speak on do so with more nuance. It's not just that they want to go after women who are more impressed with their money and a need a green card. Half them dudes have no plans whatsoever to bring their chick over here, so the green card shit doesn't even make sense.

All these women take what the Passport bros. say as them shitting on black women. Again, some dudes absolutely are doing that, but a lot of them dudes also voice legitimate complaints. They don't like all the fake shit American women do to themselves physically. They don't want chicks that are proudly overweight. They don't want females with body counts higher than a Mexican cartel. They don't want to have to deal with rudeness and bitterness when simply trying to approach or get to know a chick. Now American women can reject those complaints or they can say that they don't want to change for anyone. That's fine, but if American women aren't interested in being the chicks those dudes want, why is so much effort being put into bashing them dudes for going after the chicks that will be what they want? Its weird to me.

Again, there are some shitty dudes among the passport bros, but it's weird how these women go out of their way to paint them all in the most negative light just so they can trash, especially given that American women straight didn't want a lot of those dudes to begin with. Like some of these dudes were literally passed up on to the point that they saw no other recourse than to go overseas.

Defund podcasts

No way this thread should be 52 pages

Y'all done posted like 50 leven remixes of the same song like when every rapper wanted to freestyle to A Milli

If you a lame in America, you gonna be a lame in another country with a passport.

Defund podcasts

No way this thread should be 52 pages

Y'all done posted like 50 leven remixes of the same song like when every rapper wanted to freestyle to A Milli

If you a lame in America, you gonna be a lame in another country with a passport.

lol You can't act like a thread is just rehashing shit over and over again and then say some blatantly untrue shit.

People in America can call the Passport bros. lame all we want. At the end of the day, they are having success in other countries, which is why this is a trend. Depending on where you are in America, you might be seen as a lame if you're not a thug. That's not a thing in some countries.

lol You can't act like a thread is just rehashing shit over and over again and then say some blatantly untrue shit.

People in America can call the Passport bros. lame all we want. At the end of the day, they are having success in other countries, which is why this is a trend. Depending on where you are in America, you might be seen as a lame if you're not a thug. That's not a thing in some countries.
You and I define success differently then

Whatever traits you inherently have as a person here don't change cause you're overseas. Eventually, the new car smell wears off. You still have to have social skills, soft skills, etc.. That doesn't change cause you find love in another country.

I'm not calling them lame for going overseas at all

I'm calling them lame because every one of these niggas on a platform all have a lot of things in common. They not bringing anything new to the topic.

Go overseas to your heart's content. The only people these niggas need acceptance or validation from is the image looking back at them in the mirror

You and I define success differently then

Whatever traits you inherently have as a person here don't change cause you're overseas. Eventually, the new car smell wears off. You still have to have social skills, soft skills, etc.. That doesn't change cause you find love in another country.

I'm not calling them lame for going overseas at all

I'm calling them lame because every one of these niggas on a platform all have a lot of things in common. They not bringing anything new to the topic.

Go overseas to your heart's content. The only people these niggas need acceptance or validation from is the image looking back at them in the mirror

I can agree with what you're saying here.

I disagreed with the idea that if you're seen as lame in America, you'll be seen as lame elsewhere. That's not true.

To me, success is being able to meet your goals. If a dude can't pull an 8 with the qualities he wants in America, but goes to the Philippines or Colombia and gets an 8 with the qualities he wants, would that be considered success?

Reactions: GNS
The messages I'm hearing from these dudes is they think all it takes is just meeting a woman who doesn't subscribe to Western ideas is all they need.

Or rather, all they need to do as the man is show up and the woman is going to just want to do these things.

I don't have experiences with different women from other countries but I assume that deep down, on some level, regardless of nationality, women on a basic ass level want most of the same things. If you can't provide these things in America or have that same basic understanding, you aren't going to have much " success" anywhere.

And this is not me even suggesting these dudes just want a woman to just be an orifice for their sexual pleasures/desires.

A lot of niggas simply do not know how to talk to women. A lot of these niggas by and large fall under this and it's evident by their speaking points.

I can agree with what you're saying here.

I disagreed with the idea that if you're seen as lame in America, you'll be seen as lame elsewhere. That's not true.

To me, success is being able to meet your goals. If a dude can't pull an 8 with the qualities he wants in America, but goes to the Philippines or Colombia and gets an 8 with the qualities he wants, would that be considered success?
I'm not going to talk ratings cause it's subjective

At the crux of this discussion for me simply is the fact that the same deficiencies THESE niggas have as men do not change cause they go overseas

I'm not going to talk ratings cause it's subjective

At the crux of this discussion for me simply is the fact that the same deficiencies THESE niggas have as men do not change cause they go overseas

And I'm saying that's objectively untrue because what's considered a deficiency in America doesn't necessarily translate to other countries. There are women who openly shit on men for being under 6 ft. in America. Guess what, that's not a thing in the Philippines. There are women who won't even give a man a shot if he's making less than 100K. In other countries, people don't need anywhere near that much money to be happy. Personality and style traits that are considered lame by women in America might be accepted or even embraced by women in other countries.

I think you see all these dudes as lame, so in your eyes no matter where they go, they will still be lame. The reality is that a lot of these dudes just don't fit well into the mold of what an American man is supposed to be and find that it's easier for them in places where that mold is different.

Reactions: GNS
Lmao. It does though.

What’s considered “lame/weird/unattractive” here don’t mean it’s like that everywhere else
You're still THAT person brah whether someone here doesn't like it or someone overseas does

You're still THAT person brah whether someone here doesn't like it or someone overseas does

lol Yes, but the point being made is that while THAT person might be lame or unattractive in America, THAT person might be seen as desirable in another country or at least less lame and unattractive.

And I'm saying that's objectively untrue because what's considered a deficiency in America doesn't necessarily translate to other countries. There are women who openly shit on men for being under 6 ft. in America. Guess what, that's not a thing in the Philippines. There are women who won't even give a man a shot if he's making less than 100K. In other countries, people don't need anywhere near that much money to be happy. Personality and style traits that are considered lame by women in America might be accepted or even embraced by women in other countries.

I think you see all these dudes as lame, so in your eyes no matter where they go, they will still be lame. The reality is that a lot of these dudes just don't fit well into the mold of what an American man is supposed to be and find that it's easier for them in places where that mold is different.
I don't height is a deficiency so let's start there

Personal physical preferences aren't deficiencies. They are personal preferences.

Some women here like "corny" shit from niggas

Some women here like said corny shit from corny niggas

Some women here like a non corny nigga to occasionally do corny shit

My main point were non physical things that are deficiencies. Again, soft skills, etc...

We're treading too much into generalizations at this point but I do legit appreciate the back and forth

I understand your pov a lot better now

lol Yes, but the point being made is that while THAT person might be lame or unattractive in America, THAT person might be seen as desirable in another country or at least less lame and unattractive.
Same goes for here in America🤷🏾‍♂️

A woman in your hometown thought you were a lame in high school

You go off to college in another state and appear to be more desirable there based on the selection of women there

I don't height is a deficiency so let's start there

Personal physical preferences aren't deficiencies. They are personal preferences.

Some women here like "corny" shit from niggas

Some women here like said corny shit from corny niggas

Some women here like a non corny nigga to occasionally do corny shit

My main point were non physical things that are deficiencies. Again, soft skills, etc...

We're treading too much into generalizations at this point but I do legit appreciate the back and forth

I understand your pov a lot better now

Ok, I see the problem now. We're talking past each other.

You're talking more about objective problems that dudes may have, and I'm talking about qualities that women in American generally look for as compared to what women in other countries look for. You're right, we are speaking very generally here, but I believe it's fair to say that some ways of thinking are more prevalent in America than they are in places. I think the height thing is a good example. You don't see that as a deficiency, but the reality is that a lot of women in America do. So if you're under 6 ft, it's just a fact that you're going to have an easier time in a place where none of the women think like that.

Same goes for here in America🤷🏾‍♂️

A woman in your hometown thought you were a lame in high school

You go off to college in another state and appear to be more desirable there based on the selection of women there

Facts.

I think what happens is that some of these dudes that have a hard time getting play in America go overseas for the first time and instantly have better success and then conclude that they overseas is automatically better.

You're talking more about objective problems that dudes may have, and I'm talking about qualities that women in American generally look for as compared to what women in other countries look for. You're right, we are speaking very generally here, but I believe it's fair to say that some ways of thinking are more prevalent in America than they are in places. I think the height thing is a good example. You don't see that as a deficiency, but the reality is that a lot of women in America do. So if you're under 6 ft, it's just a fact that you're going to have an easier time in a place where none of the women think like that.

Facts.

I think what happens is that some of these dudes that have a hard time getting play in America go overseas for the first time and instantly have better success and then conclude that they overseas is automatically better.
Agreed on both responses 🫱🏿‍🫲🏾

Facts.

Bold seems accurate as hell. Also agree with @AP2.5 too. You were who were before you got here rings true.

Back