Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

My thing is being lame don’t mean you can’t get anybody it’s very subjective ain’t it

It's not that they can't get anybody. It's that they can't get the chicks the want.

I mean that's what it ultimately comes down to. A lot of these dudes go overseas and find women that will accept them that look better than the women that will accept them in America.

Not sure why this shit is hard for you to understand but whatever bruh.
Cause you're bringing up a point as a counter to something I never argued

Shaq is Shaq in America, in Brazil, in Japan

Who he is as a person doesn't change cause he's in another country

The nigga still Shaq

Whether it was Hoopz or Shaunie, that nigga is the same person in both those dynamics

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Lol.

Americans are just fucking till a baby pop up then they start dating Lololololol

Aye man, I don't make the rules.

People would save themselves a lot of trouble and pain if they just accepted what shit is nowadays. Stop trying to find love and just have yourself a good time.

We as Americans really have a god complex on what’s cool and shit especially on relationships even though western dating scene is absolutely trash

I honestly think people don't understand how complex the differences in cultures around the world are.

When I was in grad school, I used to mess around with this Indian transfer student for a lil while. She was beautiful as hell, but it took me next to no effort to get her. Why? Because she was dark-skinned and where she was from that was considered ugly. It just so happened that I was one of the first guys that she really ran into when she got over here, and she was still dealing with that complex. When she realized how differently her looks were perceived in America... lol Let's just say I wouldn't have had a shot if I met her at that point.

Aye man, I don't make the rules.

People would save themselves a lot of trouble and pain if they just accepted what shit is nowadays. Stop trying to find love and just have yourself a good time.
To be real.

Having a person to love and love you back is so great

Waking up and seeing her, knowing she’s there for you everyday all day. Knowing you can depend on that person at anytime and she can depend on you is some ELITE shit.

I love it through the ups and downs.

To be real.

Having a person to love and love you back is so great

Waking up and seeing her, knowing she’s there for you everyday all day. Knowing you can depend on that person at anytime and she can depend on you is some ELITE shit.

I love it through the ups and downs.
I'm actually reading about adult attachments and the psychological and physical effect two people have on each other is incredible and actually measurable.

Screenshot_20230615_215238_Kindle.jpg

Back