Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll So y'all walking back to the car after going to the movies...

Who fighting

• We both fighting. Fuck that.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
All y'all have to do is walk up and let them niggas know this your ride and you about to go. I'm sure they would keep it moving without you getting all brolic from the get go.
I ain't no super thug, brollic or gangsta, but the words "get the fuck off" would have made it to that statement
Little kids just sitting on your car and snuffing you when you walk up? You have zero presence. Lmao.

A full grown nigga dying for that. You asking hypotheticals about some kids lmao.
Nigga you talking like you bout to go to the car for the gun...

You ever even kill a man before?

A kid??

But I'm the tough guy...ok

I ain't no super thug, brollic or gangsta, but the words "get the fuck off" would have made it to that statement

Nigga you talking like you bout to go to the car for the gun...

You ever even kill a man before?

A kid??

But I'm the tough guy...ok

You don't know me at all nigga.

I’m big on meeting people where they are. These teens are ignorant as shit in 2019 and they don’t really care to even understand the value of life.
And theres a way to treat other peoples shit

Don't expect me to be polite when you sitting on the hood of my car & don't even know me like that

if you doing that then im gonna take it as you not having respect for shit therefore m not gone give you any respect when i tell you to get the fuck off my car

The hell that gotta do with what I said? That’s how you feel, ain’t got shit to do with me.

And theres a way to treat other peoples shit

Don't expect me to be polite when you sitting on the hood of my car & don't even know me like that

if you doing that then im gonna take it as you not having respect for shit therefore m not gone give you any respect when i tell you to get the fuck off my car

Exactly. I'm far from thugged out but I have my carry and conceal and I'm big on being respectful to others. If this scenario happened to me it wouldn't be "can you please get off my vehicle, thank you" it would be get the hell off my vehicle. Lol.

I know 2 wrongs don't make a right but fuck that. Now of course if I seen it from a far I would tell my lady fo go back inside the theater and get assistance also

Niggas be wanting to be mad so bad, if a dude wanted to get crazy because mfs on his car..I’d most likely catch an Uber while they beat his ass. I have a child to get home to, don’t have time for all that shit.

In my younger days in New York, we would sit on folks cars. I don’t do it now, I’m grown and it’s just not what we do but chile please.

Exactly. I'm far from thuggex out but I have my carry and conceal and I'm big on being respectful to others. If I seen this scenario happen it wouldn't be "can you please get off my vehicle, thank you" it would be get the hell off my vehicle. Lol.

Is it that serious to take it to 100 at the beginning, tell'em what the deal is and keep it moving.
Nobody trying to fight because someone leaning on a car

Is it that serious to take it to 100 at the beginning, tell'em what the deal is and keep it moving.
Nobody trying to fight because someone leaning on a car

If someone is sitting on your vehicle it is already 100. Now if they are chatting and around the car or even leaned up against it a little bit that's excusable and isn't that serious but if they are actually sitting on your hood then they looking for trouble

Maybe Chicago is different than other places, I honestly only know and been to downtown Chicago and Waukegan twice. Great city by the way

I’m big on meeting people where they are. These teens are ignorant as shit in 2019 and they don’t really care to even understand the value of life.

The hell that gotta do with what I said? That’s how you feel, ain’t got shit to do with me.
Not when you got shit to lose

No? So if your lady just spark off on one of them niggaz, you gonna lecture her??
after the fight yes.
i am the only to spark shit.

anyway....i would tell her to wait in the theater.

if i win, ill text her to come on out.
if i lose.....she can uber to the hospital to get my keys.

we need to not try to play like a bunch of teens cant wash a single person.

For the people in a state that allows open or conceal carry, can you take your weapons into stores like the movies?

Back