Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll So y'all walking back to the car after going to the movies...

Who fighting

• We both fighting. Fuck that.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just tellin’ my lady to go back inside and then I’d prolly try and give’em some words of wisdom from an OG and when they undoubtedly tell me to STFU I’m knockin’ tha head off whoever I think tha leader is...gettin’ in my car and then it’s Ro-sham-bo...they either lettin’ me go to pick up my girl peacefully, becomin’ a speed bump or gettin’ that metal flashed...shootin’ one of’em will be my last resort but a resort none tha less

I wouldn’t be in this situation because I’m not fucking with a dude that stupid.
What makes the dude stupid? He’s asking them to get off his car. Then the teenager disrespects you and him.

He’s asking how would you as a woman or how would them as a man handle the situation after that.

What makes the dude stupid? He’s asking them to get off his car. Then the teenager disrespects you and him.

He’s asking how would you as a woman or how would them as a man handle the situation after that.

Fighting kids as an adult is stupid

Freeman and Brian get the picture.

tenor.gif

That shit gone turn into a game of Keep Away real fast & they better hope its enough of em to keep me from reaching the whip

Back