Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll So y'all walking back to the car after going to the movies...

Who fighting

• We both fighting. Fuck that.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt.jpg
That statement was more for rubato. He said it’s stupid for an adult to fight the teens. But will threaten to shoot them as if that’s better. And if the issue is forced probably will indeed shoot them.

When you can just tax they asses the old fashion way and learn them a lesson.

That statement was more for rubato. He said it’s stupid for an adult to fight the teens. But will threaten to shoot them as if that’s better. And if the issue is forced probably will indeed shoot them.

When you can just tax they asses the old fashion way and learn them a lesson.

You must have missed my original response

And a bunch of teenagers sitting on the car smoking weed or whatever...

"Ayo..... Can y'all hop the fuck off my car, please and thank you"

"Who the fuck you think you talking to nigga? you an your ugly ass bitch can get these hands....."

Who fighting?

So... lemme get a lil clarity here: I get back to MY car, and them niggas is sittin on the hood of MY car???

What makes the dude stupid? He’s asking them to get off his car. Then the teenager disrespects you and him.

He’s asking how would you as a woman or how would them as a man handle the situation after that.

No, dude said “Can y'all hop the fuck off my car, please and thank you”

It’s a way you talk to people , period. If I tell someone hop the fuck off my car, I don’t expect a good reaction by talking like that. No dude that I fuck with is going to approach anyone like that especially while I’m with him.

Especially to a group of teens because I know if someone came at me like that, I’m going to tell them watch how the fuck they talk to me whether I’m on their car or not.

It’s a way you talk to people , period. If I tell someone hop the fuck off my car, I don’t expect a good reaction by talking like that. No dude that I fuck with is going to approach anyone like that especially while I’m with him.

Especially to a group of teens because I know if someone came at me like that, I’m going to tell them watch how the fuck they talk to me whether I’m on their car or not.

And theres a way to treat other peoples shit

Don't expect me to be polite when you sitting on the hood of my car & don't even know me like that

if you doing that then im gonna take it as you not having respect for shit therefore m not gone give you any respect when i tell you to get the fuck off my car

Yea. Naw if you leaning on my car. You already disrespected me, so you will get told to get THEE FUCK off my shit.

And theres a way to treat other peoples shit

Don't expect me to be polite when you sitting on the hood of my car & don't even know me like that

if you doing that then im gonna take it as you not having respect for shit therefore m not gone give you any respect when i tell you to get the fuck off my car
Preach.

This is why I wouldn't say anything at all. Niggas doing that shit not responding to politeness either way. I'm acting like them niggas ain't there. Make me see you if you want.

Damn man, I gotta visit the homie in jail when shit escalate and you kill a lil nigga over a nigga moment
Nah My guy , we just gotta disagree Never In my Life have I felt Comfortable leaning on somebody's whip ..Shit is disrespectful

As a matter of fact I got a story BRB ...LMAO

Back