Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll So y'all walking back to the car after going to the movies...

Who fighting

• We both fighting. Fuck that.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
after the fight yes.
i am the only to spark shit.

anyway....i would tell her to wait in the theater.

if i win, ill text her to come on out.
if i lose.....she can uber to the hospital to get my keys.

we need to not try to play like a bunch of teens cant wash a single person.
Word, on acting like teens can't knock adults out. Some of these teens be as big as LeBron at the age of 16.

Thanks for the answers. So I live in md, where there is no carry at all. So the risk of the teens carrying is low. So it is believable that some of y'all will try to check the group of teens. But for y'all that live in these wild wild west states like Texas, y'all should assume everyone is carrying. With that in mind, I find it hard to believe y'all approaching the scene with such aggression when you have your lady on your side. Maybe some of you are. Y'all sound like hot heads and they usually are the people that makes things worst and end up dead. You may have your firearm but they may have one to. They bold enough to sit on your car so that means they might be holding to. Best to just get security involved. A lot of times, females will leave you if you put their life endanger for something that could have been handled alot better. So is it worth your pride and possible life? Unless y'all all on some jet li shit and groups of people is nothing to you. Then my statement doesn't apply

For the people in a state that allows open or conceal carry, can you take your weapons into stores like the movies?

what mamma don't kno won't hurt her

but as a rule of thumb, if it ain't no metal detectors or security doin pat downs, somebody got the yalk in there

Thanks for the answers. So I live in md, where there is no carry at all. So the risk of the teens carrying is low. So it is believable that some of y'all will try to check the group of teens. But for y'all that live in these wild wild west states like Texas, y'all should assume everyone is carrying. With that in mind, I find it hard to believe y'all approaching the scene with such aggression when you have your lady on your side. Maybe some of you are. Y'all sound like hot heads and they usually are the people that makes things worst and end up dead. You may have your firearm but they may have one to. They bold enough to sit on your car so that means they might be holding to. Best to just get security involved. A lot of times, females will leave you if you put their life endanger for something that could have been handled alot better. So is it worth your pride and possible life? Unless y'all all on some jet li shit and groups of people is nothing to you. Then my statement doesn't apply
while i agree.....

some females will leave you because you went to get security.

we also have to acknowledge our role in perpetuating toxic male solutions.
any black man calling the cops to remove a group of teens will be looked at like a bitch nigga and snitch.
we promote walking up to dudes like superman and trying to fight the whole group knowing the odds are against us.

pride is one of the main reasons shit happens like this in our communities and usually ends with gunfire or a brutal beating.
and even some female help this image and situation by looking at her man funny for not wanting to fight.

i been writing something about these situations and im bout to make the whole site mad.

but our teens are the next fighters of our rights.....what are we really teaching them with such toxic aggression?

while i agree.....

any black man calling the cops to remove a group of teens will be looked at like a bitch nigga and snitch.
we promote walking up to dudes like superman and trying to fight the whole group knowing the odds are against us.

pride is one of the main reasons shit happens like this in our communities and usually ends with gunfire or a brutal beating.
and even some female help this image and situation by looking at her man funny for not wanting to fight.

i been writing something about these situations and im bout to make the whole site mad.

but our teens are the next fighters of our rights.....what are we really teaching them with such toxic aggression?
If your girl leaves you because you put her first and got security to handle it, sounds like you are better off with out her. Once you stop caring bout what other people you don't even know or mess with think, life is so much better. Why walk into a fight where it is a slim chance of winning. Sounds like that person doesn't have anything to lose. Best bet is to get security but tell them to hang back out of sight so one can try to at least talk to these punks. Sometimes bringing authority figures in can also escalte an issue if no one talked first. If shit goes sideways, then they can jump in.

lol, it's really whatever you perceive it to be....purely hypothetical...

If your girl leaves you because you put her first and got security to handle it, sounds like you are better off with out her. Once you stop caring bout what other people you don't even know or mess with think, life is so much better. Why walk into a fight where it is a slim chance of winning. Sounds like that person doesn't have anything to lose. Best bet is to get security but tell them to hang back out of sight so one can try to at least talk to these punks. Sometimes bringing authority figures in can also escalte an issue if no one talked first. If shit goes sideways, then they can jump in.
i see what you are saying.

but are we really gonna keep it buck?
how many dudes really going to get security?
how many ladies not going to look at they dude funny if he says im going to get security?

i feel like alot of us are from the same type environment......soooo i can tell you first hand that conflict resolution is not often practiced.

i see what you are saying.

but are we really gonna keep it buck?
how many dudes really going to get security?
how many ladies not going to look at they dude funny if he says im going to get security?

i feel like alot of us are from the same type environment......soooo i can tell you first hand that conflict resolution is not often practiced.

That there is the issue is that a lot of people don't think. I am a logical person so options are being weighed the moment I see the kids on my car. I never been a hot head. Only time I loose my cool is when you yell at me or touch me. Something about yelling just sets me off. I match energy with energy. Trash talking, calling me names don't bother me, well some name, but once you raise your voice, I'm in your face giving that same energy.

I dont want/need my wife out here fightin nobody

ima try all I can to avoid the inevitable, but if I gotta start sliding kids so be it

now say they some lil hard heads and start gettin the best of me.....I done lost a shoe, im slowin down, they running the three man weave goin across my head, shits not lookin good....she gotta air it out lmao

That there is the issue is that a lot of people don't think. I am a logical person so options are being weighed the moment I see the kids on my car. I never been a hot head. Only time I loose my cool is when you yell at me or touch me. Something about yelling just sets me off. I match energy with energy. Trash talking, calling me names don't bother me, well some name, but once you raise your voice, I'm in your face giving that same energy.
i agree.
but the dont think is empowered by pride.

alot of people cant control their emotions when the crowd is around.

you never see the true person...you see who they want you to see......"im not a bitch" person.

sometimes you just dont want to be bothered with fuckery....but some people dont see it like that.

while i agree.....

"black ppl got to much pride, that why we struggling ya digg"

Juvie

she gotta air it out lmao
tenor.gif

Back