Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll So y'all walking back to the car after going to the movies...

Who fighting

• We both fighting. Fuck that.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You said if it’s forced whatever happens happens. Which means it’s a possibility that you would.

If they put their hands on me or my company it’s possible....but I’m not doing that based on some words

Plus I’d only have to shoot one of them

All y'all have to do is walk up and let them niggas know this your ride and you about to go. I'm sure they would keep it moving without you getting all brolic from the get go.

But in all seriousness, this came from this meme where a brollic ass chick grabs a dudes arm and tells his girl that he's her man now...

My loving wife of 8 years responded. " O well, I tried"...

And I'm like.... Nigga..... We both beating that bitch ass, I ain't gonna let that young man drag you....

Then I was like... Shit if I was getting jumped... Would you help??

I mean, I taught her how to box.... My wife hit hard as fuck... You just gonna let some niggaz jump me??

Shit crazy crazy shit crazy

Canada safe as fuck b

Little kids just sitting on your car and snuffing you when you walk up? You have zero presence. Lmao.

A full grown nigga dying for that. You asking hypotheticals about some kids lmao.

Naw I'd have to ask em move 1st not trying to fight anybody cause you never know if them kids got a agenda or a gun. At least the movies I go to always cops present so I probably wouldn't have this problem

Aight So I go see EndGame Matinee shit , Highly anticipated right , Ion really like people to begin with I wait 2 weeks avoid spoilers the whole nine..

Get in there Scope the scene " Aww Shit It's about 20 people too fucking many in here , I'm like shit I'm here now I always sit In the back....Here We Go

An Hour In I see/Hear some toddlers crying "Fuck Annoyed" Of all movies to bring a kid to 3hr joint nonetheless and since I'm sitting In the back so shorty's had to go to the bathroom multiple times , that means the Light coming In from the Hallway Is disrupting the darkness from the Film.

Fuck it an hr in now I peep 4 young cats had to be in range from 18-24 maybe 5 rows in front of me laughing giggling snickering amongst themselves not a female in sight w/the niggas... I Ignore , Ignore somemore these niggas started throwing popcorn @ each other....Now I'm agitated , Nobody In there says anything ,I'm thinking people are too afraid to speak up , No ushers or anything

These lil muthafuckas throw popcorn Back In my direction now , Not hitting me but In my vicinity
I lose It " I Yell Out Yo Imma Fuck Y'all Up :sayit:

I Look down for my phone in the next seat , All I hear Is a voice behind me say ' Fuck Up Who ????

I Love this Ignorant shit , Ion say shit back I get up & immediately walk around to whomever voice It was
Look this Nigga In his Eyes Dead Ass (pause) & say What's Good ???

Now It's On because he's w/3 Niggas , so I immediately think they gon rush me ,It only makes sense
15 seconds In they don't get outta there seats & they're not going too , everyone In the movies Is now focused on this ridiculous confrontation.

Next thing I say to this cat yo what's wrong w/y'all ??? He says man they're young & stupid
I respond How do y'all fuck up somebody experience like that ???

Speechless I mean It's quiet a.f.

Tap the nigga on his shoulder & tell them to grow up

Smh.gif

Back