Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll So y'all walking back to the car after going to the movies...

Who fighting

• We both fighting. Fuck that.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thanks for the answers. So I live in md, where there is no carry at all. So the risk of the teens carrying is low. So it is believable that some of y'all will try to check the group of teens. But for y'all that live in these wild wild west states like Texas, y'all should assume everyone is carrying. With that in mind, I find it hard to believe y'all approaching the scene with such aggression when you have your lady on your side. Maybe some of you are. Y'all sound like hot heads and they usually are the people that makes things worst and end up dead. You may have your firearm but they may have one to. They bold enough to sit on your car so that means they might be holding to. Best to just get security involved. A lot of times, females will leave you if you put their life endanger for something that could have been handled alot better. So is it worth your pride and possible life? Unless y'all all on some jet li shit and groups of people is nothing to you. Then my statement doesn't apply

5f5da1201ad93f211b47b6d9503807ef.gif

i see what you are saying.

but are we really gonna keep it buck?
how many dudes really going to get security?
how many ladies not going to look at they dude funny if he says im going to get security?

i feel like alot of us are from the same type environment......soooo i can tell you first hand that conflict resolution is not often practiced.

I mean if a chick rather see me get stomped out by some kids over security and no violence she stupid. Especially in states where people be strapped like that. Most women want you alive I assume. Real wack to be in the afterlife over dumb shit

quick question:

At what point has a state's "open/concealed carry" laws ever meant anything to criminals? As far as I know, niggas stayed strapped regardless of the law and since it's still illegal for a teenager to carry a pistol in every state what bearing does that have on anything? Y'all really out here bringing up which states have laws for carrying as if that even applies to teenage niggas?

:nigga2:

quick question:

At what point has a state's "open/concealed carry" laws ever meant anything to criminals? As far as I know, niggas stayed strapped regardless of the law and since it's still illegal for a teenager to carry a pistol in every state what bearing does that have on anything? Y'all really out here bringing up which states have laws for carrying as if that even applies to teenage niggas?

:nigga2:
Some what true but not for all states. Texas cant sell a gun to a minor under 18 but there is no law saying a minor cant have possession of a gun. This is mainly due to people that live in rural areas and go hunting. Usually it would be owned by the parents. If a minor causes an accident with the gun, it is the parents that pay the price. Your playing on percentages. High low risk factor as I stated before. And no one mentioned crminals specifically. Living in a state/city with strict gun rules like dc,md,ny....etc , your chances of running into a average Joe off the street in a public place that has a gun is a lower then places that allow you to carry in public. That is not to say there are not many people who have a gun illegally. Your mentality is different and people move different.

Some what true but not for all states. Texas cant sell a gun to a minor under 18 but there is no law saying a minor cant have possession of a gun. This is mainly due to people that live in rural areas and go hunting. Usually it would be owned by the parents. If a minor causes an accident with the gun, it is the parents that pay the price. Your playing on percentages. High low risk factor as I stated before. And no one mentioned crminals specifically. Living in a state/city with strict gun rules like dc,md,ny....etc , your chances of running into a average Joe off the street in a public place that has a gun is a lower then places that allow you to carry in public. That is not to say there are not many people who have a gun illegally. Your mentality is different and people move different.

In the majority of jurisdictions not called "The Republic of Texas", it's a crime for a child to possess a handgun. In states that allow possession there's typically a stipulation that the child has to be under supervision of an adult AND it's limited to training/instruction use only.

Regardless... Lil niggas that have guns ain't exercising their state rights; they're criminals and are engaged in criminal activities and possess the guns illegally. NYC has strict as fuck carry laws and getting a permit to carry is famously near impossible and even if you get one it has a very narrow scope of time or places where you can actually carry, but hit up any hood and there's no shortage of niggas with the strap on 'em at all times.

I don't tolerate disrespect. Shit may not have to lead to a fight but if it does oh fucking well. I'm a win lose or draw person.

I had this shit happen a long ass time ago wasn't with my woman at the time.

Went into a store real quick come out a nigga sitting on my car talking to his homie. I look at that nigga like he crazy and as he's getting up he says "my bad slim I'm tired" so I say "if you tired take your muthfuckin ass home!!" We both went our separate ways end of story

I don't tolerate disrespect. Shit may not have to lead to a fight but if it does oh fucking well. I'm a win lose or draw person.

I had this shit happen a long ass time ago wasn't with my woman at the time.

Went into a store real quick come out a nigga sitting on my car talking to his homie. I look at that nigga like he crazy and as he's getting up he says "my bad slim I'm tired" so I say "if you tired take your muthfuckin ass home!!" We both went our separate ways end of story
You say that to him or in your head?

man that shit happened when we was going to church one morning......

i come out in my sunday best, kids all dressed, wife all dressed, and these nigaz sitting on my wife car....

"aye man, fuck yall doing????"

but it's different around my way, i just got a

"my bad big homie, i ain't even know that wsa your car"

i just shook my head and hopped in....realized i was a bit impulsive to have my family with me, but later tha same day, shorty came to me again and apologized again...i just dapped him up and told him don't worry about it......

mostof the young niggaz around there try to stay off my cars and steps.....so they must've told him about it after i pulled off...

haven't had any issues since

Its unfortunate that this is even a reality. I mean every generation does their dumb shit, but this one

This one here....something else. And its not all of them of course. We got youngsters and then "dem niggas".

"Dem niggas" always been around, but theres an infestation of them right now.

Back