Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shane's wife gotta story to tell.....😬😫

Got invited to a 'discreet' party when I was like 18... I was asked to help setup a banquet hall for a party... didn't know what type of party till I got there, walked in the back and saw like 8 mattresses stacked, turned around and a table covered with lube tubes.... then this chick walked in and asked if I would attend 'the party'....looked at her 300lb frame and declined... got up outta there quick

This reminds me of staying up late to watch Real Sex on HBO. And how mfs that really be about that swinger life really be ugly or homely as fuck.

Last edited:
My guy, that was straight up rape, lol. She didnt want that
I thought I saw everything up to the one where the original chick was all grown up with a kid. I may have just missed the lore that was discussed

I thought I saw everything up to the one where the original chick was all grown up with a kid. I may have just missed the lore that was discussed
So you completely missed them talking about his mom being a nun that got locked in Arkham Asylum over night, and everybody took their turn with her until she was pregnant with Freddy?

I

Oh yeeeeeeeah, I saw this a long ass time ago when I wasn't as alert with plot lines as I am now.

Isn't this the one where he has the power glove killing someone?

I think I'ma marathon these. Thank you brother

Oh yeeeeeeeah, I saw this a long ass time ago when I wasn't as alert with plot lines as I am now.

Isn't this the one where he has the power glove killing someone?

I think I'ma marathon these. Thank you brother
The power glove kill was part 6. The final nightmare. One of my favorite kills from the series.

This reminds of staying up late to watch Real Sex on HBO. And how mfs that really be about that swinger life really be ugly or homely as fuck.

Yeah you walkin in thinking you about to see super models. Then reality hits...and it be middle aged to senior lookin women and men wit bad tans...Clayface type bodies...and british lookin yellow & black teeth.

Back