Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shane's wife gotta story to tell.....😬😫

So last night I went to a mostly male stripper event for the 1st time ever. And I kinda understand a little more now how these sex parties can pop off.

Last night it was about 12 strippers. And at one point, multiple strippers were out in the audience grinding and slanging penis around. They had these towel looking things covering it up. But a few of them was coming through.

It was liquor and sexual music playing. It was far from this OP thread story. But the location was a warehouse...like the entrance was at the back of the docking area.

The whole thing reminded me of this story.

View attachment 830011

So which dancing bear episode will you be featured on?! 🤔🤣

@royalascension : "I might be a prude"

also @royalascension :

View attachment 830011

giphy.gif

So what you're saying is...you made it rain in dat bitch huh? Lol!

Lol I mean I did put a few dollars in a few g-strings. One dude's penis was just ridiculous. Like Ripley believe it or not type shit. Like it has to be uncomfortable to maneuver. But they had a whole performance and shit. And I can appreciate the effort they put into their show.

But it definitely some high rollers...alot of older women too. Two women came in with walkers! I was so surprised by atmosphere and the type of people that were in attendance. It was mostly black woman though

Whole time I was like
LameHighlevelAdder-small.gif

They was putting they face in women's private areas( through the clothes). Lifting them and whatnot. And my friend said the event was very lightweight and not like the ones she been to. How they weren't as aggressive or freaky with the audience. I'm like how much more freaky can you get before the event becomes something else entirely.

Lol I mean I did put a few dollars in a few g-strings. One dude's penis was just ridiculous. Like Ripley believe it or not type shit. Like it has to be uncomfortable to maneuver. But they had a whole performance and shit. And I can appreciate the effort they put into their show.

But it definitely some high rollers...alot of older women too. Two women came in with walkers! I was so surprised by atmosphere and the type of people that were in attendance. It was mostly black woman though

Whole time I was like
View attachment 830042

They was putting they face in women's private areas( through the clothes). Lifting them and whatnot. And my friend said the event was very lightweight and not like the ones she been to. How they weren't as aggressive or freaky with the audience.

I've heard stories from women who went. My s/o told me her and group of her friends went to a male review.

They overheard her homegirl gettin smanged by one of the strippers after the show. Lol.

I've heard stories from women who went. My s/o told me her and group of her friends went to a male review.

They overheard her homegirl gettin smanged by one of the strippers after the show. Lol.

Man to each they own, but I don't want confirmed community penis.

These men train in the art of sexual seduction and making the audience member feel special and all that. Like all of them had a way of making these women go nuts just by a deep stare and little hip rotation.

All bullshit aside, cats in here was laughing cause I turned dude down and didnt wanna smash his girl.

Like that shit is dumb uncomfortable. Especially cause that was one of my closest friends. No way I could smash his girl even without his knowledge. But he want me to smash his girl with him knowing and being there?

Stupidly uncomfortable.
'A joke ain't a joke of we never get serious.'.

Aight, just to be clear, niggas ain't in here laughing at YOU cuz you didn't want to fuck your h homie's woman. I'm pretty sure the vast majority of us would also not fuck our homie's woman. We laughing at the SITUATION...cuz it's funny.

*whispers* But for real though, you shoulda fucked his woman.
Yea every time I read these stories I'm like cats are selfish but being put in them situations completely different. First instinct is to get tf outta there.

Had a chick flirt with me in front her dude all the time. Any time I find it was gon just be the 3 of us anywhere I bolted.

Foh nigga, let me fuck your bitch behind your back without your knowledge like the most high intended. Weirdo muhfuckas

Man to each they own, but I don't want confirmed community penis.

These men train in the art of sexual seduction and making the audience member feel special and all that. Like all of them had a way of making these women go nuts just by a deep stare and little hip rotation.
Lol, same with women strippers.

Since you mentioned the similarities, what is the woman equivalent term of a male trick? Or male jon

All bullshit aside, cats in here was laughing cause I turned dude down and didnt wanna smash his girl.

Like that shit is dumb uncomfortable. Especially cause that was one of my closest friends. No way I could smash his girl even without his knowledge. But he want me to smash his girl with him knowing and being there?

Stupidly uncomfortable.

The funniest part about it was dude telling you he didn't even have to be in the room.............and it never crossing your mind that he would be there.

Biden laughing clip.gif

Would be funnier if you actually agreed to do it..........and then he followed y'all into the room when you were getting ready to smash.

What would you think if that happened?

Probably be like:

"Yo bruh............wtf are you doing yo?

Busta Rhymes laughing.gif

Back