Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shane's wife gotta story to tell.....😬😫

Just read @AZTG story...

Something similar happened to me.

One off my closest friends.... Of like all time..... Dude stay pulling bad chicks. They be crazy .... But they bad.

So he get this one chick. Call her Chrissy...... Chrissy bad as fuck...n he doing his drug dealer thing... Moving hella weed, little coke.... Got her feeling like she really made it... Shit was cute.... Well they start talking about doing 3somes....

I tell them.... Like I tell y'all.... Like I tell everybody.... HIRE A PROFESSIONAL.... Tell him go to AC... Vegas.... Miami.....LA....a party city... Find a prob with a good rep.... And let her do her job. Don't fuck with somebody y'all know.... Cuz it'll fuck up everything.

Well they don't listen to me... I go by there to grab some weed one day.... See a new bad ass chick there.. I'll call her Kisha

And she way badder than Chrissy.... And without them even telling me, I already know they all doing 3somes together.....

So what happens??

100% what you think happens... He starts smashing Kisha solo, Chrissy finds out. They break up.

Chrissy moves out, Kisha moves in, this nigga MARRIES Kisha...🤦🏿‍♂️

So.... Fast forward a year... They start talking 3somes....I tell him the same shit I told him last time, and he ignored me again.

Well..... This time it takes a strange turn..... The chick they did a 3some with, he of course started smashing on the side.... So when Kisha finds out.... She feels like she should be able to get some outside dick to make it right.

These assholes actually asked me. Bruh I was so insulted I trolled this nigga till we was bout to fight over the shit.

I kept asking him who idea was is it to ask me... His or hers. Asked him how long he think she wanted me to do this. Asked him if he thought she knew he was fucking the other chick cuz she knew she wanted to fuck me. Told him she been acting way too nice.. She prolly was been thinking a way to get this shit popping and he played right into it.... It was bad... And I didn't feel bad.... Cuz this was like 3 years ago... I'm married with two kids and you asking me to fuck your wife? I was livid yo.....

Just read @AZTG story...

One off my closest friends.... Of like all time..... Dude stay pulling bad chicks. They be crazy .... But they bad.

So he get this one chick. Call her Chrissy...... Chrissy bad as fuck...n he doing his drug dealer thing... Moving hella weed, little coke.... Got her feeling like she really made it... Shit was cute.... Well they start talking about doing 3somes....

I tell them.... Like I tell y'all.... Like I tell everybody.... HIRE A PROFESSIONAL.... Tell him go to AC... Vegas.... Miami.....LA....a party city... Find a prob with a good rep.... And let her do her job. Don't fuck with somebody y'all know.... Cuz it'll fuck up everything.

Well they don't listen to me... I go by there to grab some weed one day.... See a new bad ass chick there.. I'll call her Kisha

And she way badder than Chrissy.... And without them even telling me, I already know they all doing 3somes together.....

So what happens??

100% what you think happens... He starts smashing Kisha solo, Chrissy finds out. They break up.

So.... Fast forward a year... They start talking 3somes....I tell him the same shit I told him last time, and he ignored me again.

Well..... This time it takes a strange turn..... The chick they did a 3some with, he of course started smashing on the side.... So when Kisha finds out.... She feels like she should be able to get some outside dick to make it right.

These assholes actually asked me. Bruh I was so insulted I trolled this nigga till we was bout to fight over the shit.

I kept asking him who idea was is it to ask me... His or hers. Asked him how long he think she wanted me to do this. Asked him if he thought she knew he was fucking the other chick cuz she knew she wanted to fuck me. Told him she been acting way too nice.. She prolly was been thinking a way to get this shit popping and he played right into it.... It was bad... And I didn't feel bad.... Cuz this was like 3 years ago... I'm married with two kids and you asking me to fuck your wife? I was livid yo.....

All bullshit aside, cats in here was laughing cause I turned dude down and didnt wanna smash his girl.

Like that shit is dumb uncomfortable. Especially cause that was one of my closest friends. No way I could smash his girl even without his knowledge. But he want me to smash his girl with him knowing and being there?

Stupidly uncomfortable.

Just read @AZTG story...

So what happens??

Damn son. And you call yourself a 'friend'. SMH. If that was really ya homie...you would've did him a solid and smashed his woman. Lol.

^^^^I cracked up typing this shit.

It's like Groundhog's Day out this bitch...

All bullshit aside, cats in here was laughing cause I turned dude down and didnt wanna smash his girl.

Like that shit is dumb uncomfortable. Especially cause that was one of my closest friends. No way I could smash his girl even without his knowledge. But he want me to smash his girl with him knowing and being there?

Stupidly uncomfortable.

'A joke ain't a joke of we never get serious.'.

Aight, just to be clear, niggas ain't in here laughing at YOU cuz you didn't want to fuck your h homie's woman. I'm pretty sure the vast majority of us would also not fuck our homie's woman. We laughing at the SITUATION...cuz it's funny.

*whispers* But for real though, you shoulda fucked his woman.

Mods been slacking on creative thread title changes

Thread took a left turn into cucking friends and strangers girls. Wow lol

'A joke ain't a joke of we never get serious.'.

Aight, just to be clear, niggas ain't in here laughing at YOU cuz you didn't want to fuck your h homie's woman. I'm pretty sure the vast majority of us would also not fuck our homie's woman. We laughing at the SITUATION...cuz it's funny.

*whispers* But for real though, you shoulda fucked his woman.

Man listen...I'm smashing. Damn going to jail for a DUI.

Hell...was sleeping on the couch not an option??? Lol

Man I feel bad for the cleaning crew that Monday morning…

View attachment 823294

I know how I'd clean it.

giphy.gif

I can't even fathom 2 dicks....let alone 200. I think I might be a prude. But I don't think multiple people raises your freak .I can do everything I want with one penis, I don't get it.

I have had two moments of curiosity in my life.... I quickly exited stage left.

This lifestyle or type of activity is definitely not for the weak. Like you literally have to be on some type of mind altering drug to sustain yourself

I can't even fathom 2 dicks....let alone 200. I think I might be a prude. But I don't think multiple people raises your freak .I can do everything I want with one penis, I don't get it.

This lifestyle or type of activity is definitely not for the weak. Like you literally have to be on some type of mind altering drug to sustain yourself

You're not a prude. You're a normal human being. Living like Caligula ain't for everyone. lol

So last night I went to a mostly male stripper event for the 1st time ever. And I kinda understand a little more now how these sex parties can pop off.

Last night it was about 12 strippers. And at one point, multiple strippers were out in the audience grinding and slanging penis around. They had these towel looking things covering it up. But a few of them was coming through.

It was liquor and sexual music playing. It was far from this OP thread story. But the location was a warehouse...like the entrance was at the back of the docking area.

The whole thing reminded me of this story.

SmartSelect_20220501-110439_Messages.jpg

So last night I went to a mostly male stripper event for the 1st time ever. And I kinda understand a little more now how these sex parties can pop off.

Last night it was about 12 strippers. And at one point, multiple strippers were out in the audience grinding and slanging penis around. They had these towel looking things covering it up. But a few of them was coming through.

It was liquor and sexual music playing. It was far from this OP thread story. But the location was a warehouse...like the entrance was at the back of the docking area.

The whole thing reminded me of this story.

View attachment 830011

Lmao

How many of the 12 served something off the secret menu?

Back