Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shane's wife gotta story to tell.....😬😫

I got one more story. Lmaooo. Not sure I should tell it.

f178d34bdbf8853b8d19437e7ef2d80a.gif

Since we telling stories, heres an oldie but a goodie.

A good ass friend of mine that I grew up with got together with a chick in my early 20s.

They was a good match. Got a house, moved in together.

We all still chilled, she was part of the crew.

She was also super attractive, but objectively. Like she was really good looking, but I was never attracted to her, cause she was one of my closest friends girl.

Fast forward a a few months, they hosting a get together.

Im there, but im going slow on drinks cause im gonna drive back. Homie tells me he got a room for me to crash. Im like bet, i start really drinking.

Shit gets late, mfers start leaving.

Now its just me, the homie, and his girl.

Im lit. Feeling good. She leave the room, and my boy just comes out with it. Like he aint beat around the bush at all.

Dude was like yo me and my girl wants you to smash her.

Im like what? Stop playing. Hes like nah for real, she wants to have sex with you and im cool with that. She in the bedroom getting ready.

I never sobered up faster. I had to think for a good minute. And then was like nah man, you wildin, i cant.

And then he says something like "bruh if you not comfortable, I wont even be in the room"

Lmaooooo. The whole time I didnt even consider that he was gon be there too. Like im saying no just cause its weird that im smashing his girl. The whole time he was thinking he was gonna be there too.

I told him like nah man, im cool. Shit got uncomfortable, and I took my keys and left.

I was dumb drunk. Idk how I got home, but I did.

We only saw each other when we chilled in groups after that, and shit got so uncomfortable we started avoiding each other.

Lmaoooooooo.

And that was my boy for years. Idk if he was always like that, or if she turnt him out.

Wild shit.

Damn son. And you call yourself a 'friend'. SMH. If that was really ya homie...you would've did him a solid and smashed his woman. Lol.

^^^^I cracked up typing this shit.

Lmaoooooo. This time its a white a couple.

So years ago, a coworker invited me to go with him and his newly married wife to a bar.

We lived close to each other, so he was like just drive to my crib and we can ride together to the bar. Im like bet.

I get there, and it starts cool. I get in their car, and dude drives to a local bar. We get some food. And start drinking.

Dude going light, drinking just beer since he gonna drive back.

Me and his wife taking shots.

After a while, dude says lets go back to their crib cause he wanna drink heavy too. Im like cool.

We get there, they got beer and whiskey. Good shit.

First hour, it was cool. We just drinking, talking shit.

Then it starts getting weird. Now I say something funny and she laughs and reaches over to the couch im on and keeps touching my legs.

Red flag 1.

After a few she gets up. In like 10 mina she comes back dressed in a the shortest shorts Ive ever seen and the highest riding crop top ive ever seen.

No bullshit, she basically came out wearing panties and a bra.

Red flag 2.

In my mind im like maaaaaan here we go again.

To be fair, this time around, dude never asked me to fuck his wife. But like 2 minutes after she came out dressed like that, i told them its time for me to dip and I bounced.

They aint never ask, but I felt it was coming.

Ill tell yall where they fucked up though. This dude wasnt a friend, just a coworker. So I had no issues fucking his wife. If she would have just texted me when her husband wasnt around and told me to meet her at a hotel, I would have fucked the shit out of her.

Y'all gonna have @AZTG in here like 'So I met this one bitch that wanted me to shit on her! I'm like 'I might shit on you by like hitting and not calling you no more. Shit on you like THAT!'. But na, she tells me she wants me to cock over her...and take a shit...on her stomach!'.

Lmaoooooo yo no bullshit but I got a story.

Thats for another thread though. Lmaoooo.

lol I knew you were going to have something to say.

Every chick that plays the role of a cum dumpster will eventually find herself full of something BC or no BC. Is that better?

Bruh I think we all know this. I just think that nobody cares about this fake story and abortion is a thing for a reason

So years ago, a coworker invited me to go with him and his newly married wife to a bar.

We lived close to each other, so he was like just drive to my crib and we can ride together to the bar. Im like bet.

I get there, and it starts cool. I get in their car, and dude drives to a local bar. We get some food. And start drinking.

After a while, dude says lets go back to their crib cause he wanna drink heavy too. Im like cool.

Then it starts getting weird. Now I say something funny and she laughs and reaches over to the couch im on and keeps touching my legs.

Red flag 1.

After a few she gets up. In like 10 mina she comes back dressed in a the shortest shorts Ive ever seen and the highest riding crop top ive ever seen.

Red flag 2.

To be fair, this time around, dude never asked me to fuck his wife. But like 2 minutes after she came out dressed like that, i told them its time for me to dip and I bounced.

Ill tell yall where they fucked up though. This dude wasnt a friend, just a coworker. So I had no issues fucking his wife. If she would have just texted me when her husband wasnt around and told me to meet her at a hotel, I would have fucked the shit out of her.

HA!!! Only made it to bolded so far...right there is when my nigga senses woulda started tingling.

Like "cac we goin to drink at a house in a couple type setting. But only 1 broad gone be there, who is yo wife. Call a broad for me or im bouncing."

iight, continues reading...

HA!!! Only made it to bolded so far...right there is when my nigga senses woulda started tingling.

Like "cac we goin to drink at a house in a couple type setting. But only 1 broad gone be there, who is yo wife. Call a broad for me or im bouncing."

iight, continues reading...

iight. That really wasnt that bad.

tbh, since they were cacs. I woulda smashed.

Red flag 1.

Red flag 2.

@AZTG when a friend/co-worker asks him out for drinks with their wife in tow...

TqNX.gif

Red flag 1.

Red flag 2.

The bolded tho...
lol.gif

Aye...R.I.P. DMX. LOL!

Back