Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shane's wife gotta story to tell.....😬😫

That's some outstanding potpourri to cover all them scents, like how much they by, and no body had allergies smelling all that

200 dicks in 10 hours, (Herculean effort by her)... so she had all the dicks available if this shit was even even like that

This chick fried most of her brains with drugs and alcohol and then got the remainder of them fucked out of her skull, and ya'll calling cap because she's off on her body count?

I don't know if this story is true or not, but it is absolutely true that sexual depravity is at a high. I know this chick that works for the state health department, and she's involved with tracking STDs. She was telling me about how there is this ring of sex parties where 100+ people are invited and as you walk into the spot there are naked men and women bent over the pedestals that are basically just free to fuck all night for anyone in the party. Shit is disgusting no matter what side you're on whether you're the person just getting run in all night or you're the person that's running up in someone that is community pussy/ass.
Shareef

"Click lol and keep it moving"
- @King Freeman

This isn’t fake and it happens all the time go on No jumper and it’s hoes literally telling the same story😂😂😂 and if you really from Atlanta you know it’s niggas getting paid by white men to fuck there wife it’s a bunch of weirdo shit going on.
Tim... May I call you Tim?

Are you a subject matter expert on this topic?

I've always wanted to go to one of these but I aint participating. I just wana be a fly on the wall and tell my friends (yall) the kinda bullshit I witnessed

oprah-really.gif

This isn’t fake and it happens all the time go on No jumper and it’s hoes literally telling the same story😂😂😂 and if you really from Atlanta you know it’s niggas getting paid by white men to fuck there wife it’s a bunch of weirdo shit going on.

shit I remember when I was 20/21..some some random white dude propositioned me to have sex with his wife in his truck in exchange for giving me a jumpstart.....I fell asleep listening to the radio at an interstate rest area..I declined..she was in the passenger side just fingering herself all kinds of ways

went to my partnas car and told him he went over there and in a matter of minutes that truck got to rocking..i was like hell naw..

he said the husband got mad cuz he wanted to drive him back to the house instead of where they could do it instead of him breaking her off in the ride like that, but he was like man I aint driving around with no strange white folks no where.

Back