Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shane's wife gotta story to tell.....😬😫

200 people don’t even smell good in a swimming park, imagine 200 mfers fucking?

gotta smell like mardi gras and a kitchen sink drain with a clog in the down pipe.

200 people… and zero booty dew huh?

ZERO…
BOOTYDEW…

Bruh. Imagine going on a weekend bizness trip and your wife fucks 200 niggas on saturday nite.

When u come back sunday nite that pussy aint gone feel the same.

Like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

Bruh. Imagine going on a weekend bizness trip and your wife fucks 200 niggas on saturday nite.

When u come back sunday nite that pussy aint gone feel the same.

Like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.
Coochie done lost all its rebound don’t get wet no more…

just gums up and puts boogers all on the side of your Johnson…. Like a chunky-CHUNKY! yeast infection…

Like Pinky back when she stopped giving a fuck about hygiene.👀

This chick fried most of her brains with drugs and alcohol and then got the remainder of them fucked out of her skull, and ya'll calling cap because she's off on her body count?

I don't know if this story is true or not, but it is absolutely true that sexual depravity is at a high. I know this chick that works for the state health department, and she's involved with tracking STDs. She was telling me about how there is this ring of sex parties where 100+ people are invited and as you walk into the spot there are naked men and women bent over the pedestals that are basically just free to fuck all night for anyone in the party. Shit is disgusting no matter what side you're on whether you're the person just getting run in all night or you're the person that's running up in someone that is community pussy/ass.

This chick fried most of her brains with drugs and alcohol and then got the remainder of them fucked out of her skull, and ya'll calling cap because she's off on her body count?

I don't know if this story is true or not, but it is absolutely true that sexual depravity is at a high. I know this chick that works for the state health department, and she's involved with tracking STDs. She was telling me about how there is this ring of sex parties where 100+ people are invited and as you walk into the spot there are naked men and women bent over the pedestals that are basically just free to fuck all night for anyone in the party. Shit is disgusting no matter what side you're on whether you're the person just getting run in all night or you're the person that's running up in someone that is community pussy/ass.

Oh look... the friendly abw contrarian.

Back