Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shane's wife gotta story to tell.....😬😫

Lol she capping like hell.

Most orgies be like 50 people at max and ain't nobody getting tested, you there at your own risk.

I remember in my 90s in Atlanta, before gay motherfuckers hooked on crystal meth took over the scene, it was a real Black BDSM scene and it would be like 30 motherfuckers probably about 20 dudes to 10 women.

It'll be one woman to three dicks and the bitch getting double penetrated and all that shit. I always was first. A good strategy would be to fuck the ugliest woman there because you most likely gonna have her to yourself for an hour before some dude shoves his dick in her mouth.

Then of course, ATL had a heterosexual gloryhole scene where White women with their White husbands or boyfriends will hunt for Black guys.

Black women ain't really into gloryhole.

Now ATL is gay as hell and ain't no heterosexual freaky shit going on besides cuckold White dudes having BBC parties in mansions for their wives and shit.

ATL nowadays is a low-key haven for White pussy. Come to ATL if you want some good White pussy in the South.

But yeah, I was in ATL during the peak Blackness of the city with all the freaky shit. That shit was wild. Just Black pussy falling out the sky.

If you couldn't get no pussy in ATL in the 90s boy.

Most orgies be like 50 people at mask and ain't nobody getting tested, you there at your own risk.

I remember in my 90s in Atlanta, before gay motherfuckers hooked on crystal meth took over the scene, it was a real Black BDSM scene and it would be like 30 motherfuckers probably about 20 dudes to 10 women.

It'll be one woman to three dicks and the bitch getting double penetrated and all that shit.

Then of course, ATL had a heterosexual gloryhole scene where White women with their White husbands or boyfriends will hunt for Black guys.
Black women ain't really into gloryhole

Now ATL is gay as hell and ain't no heterosexual freaky shit going on besides cuckold White dudes having BBC parties in mansions for their wives and shit.

ATL nowadays is a low-key haven for White pussy. Come to ATL if you want some good White pussy in the South.

But yeah, I was in ATL during the peak Blackness of the city with all the freaky shit. That shit was wild.

@ZMaKEa with the now patented weekly "give me my nasty award" post. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Me: Yo, what you get into this weekend?
Her: I went to one of those sex clubs with[name redacted]

Me:
200.gif

I'm sorry, what? They have those in Philly? Like Eyes Wide Shut? TF?

Her: Yea, we went to the one [location redacted]

This is also a girl who supposedly enjoyed pegging her last boyfriend, so after the initial shock, I could see her being into that

we-dont-care.gif

Most orgies be like 50 people at max and ain't nobody getting tested, you there at your own risk.

It'll be one woman to three dicks and the bitch getting double penetrated and all that shit. I always was first. A good strategy would be to fuck the ugliest woman there because you most likely gonna have her to yourself for an hour before some dude shoves his dick in her mouth.

Black women ain't really into gloryhole.

But yeah, I was in ATL during the peak Blackness of the city with all the freaky shit. That shit was wild. Just Black pussy falling out the sky.

If you couldn't get no pussy in ATL in the 90s boy.

lol at this story.

But why go to a orgie jus to smash a ugly broad?

You can do that out in the free world w/o the hassle or wierdness of an orgie.

And lmao @ "always goin 1st.".......sure

lol @ pussy fallin out the sky tho.

Back