Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sexual abuse in the black community thread.

Let it rock fam.. I think a lot of us are mature enough to weed through the bullshit and get to the deeper conversation
I know what this thread really is about but I was trying to steer it in a different direction where we discuss solutions.

You can't discuss a solution if you don't first address the entire problem.
I understand that but I’m taking the issue at face value. The question is why don’t we address sexual assault in the black community so I’m asking for solutions to that problem.

I understand that but I’m taking the issue at face value. The question is why don’t we address sexual assault in the black community so I’m asking for solutions to that problem.

Which will happen once there's a better understanding of the issue on a whole. This is not something you can simply take at face value because too much will be missed.

Which will happen once there's a better understanding of the issue on a whole. This is not something you can simply take at face value because too much will be missed.
Oh lord someone asked a question so I asked that person and others who agree that there is a sexual abuse problem in the black community for solutions

This was gon be my first point. I'm a huge beyonce fan but theres no reason destiny's child 15/16 yr old asses shoulda been dressed like this

Yeah I remember that video and being shocked to find out they were 17. I was 12 when that video dropped and I was like "what teenagers look like this?" I actually liked the slow version of the song better than the remix but I haven't veen able to watch the video in forever because it just feels wrong

What exactly about sex abuse should we talk about? Don’t take this as me being purposely obtuse or trying to be argumentative, because we all can agree that sexual abuse is bad.

The main thing probably that abuse majority of the time happens with someone the victim knows and not a random stranger following your child. On the unfortunate chance your kid is abused chances are you already know the person very well.

You bringing up destiny child but I can't bring up fifty shades?

Two sides gabi
Destiny's child and majority of their early fanbase was black. The audience for 50 shades is middle aged white women who are bored in their marriage. What niggas you know was watching that and looking up to it.

The main thing probably that abuse majority of the time happens with someone the victim knows and not a random stranger following your child. On the unfortunate chance your kid is abused chances are you already know the person very well.
You’re right

I feel like education and updated education on what sex abuse is who is more likely a perpetrator like someone you know vs stranger in the bushes. Knowing what grooming an shit like that looks like. Checking small things that we consider jokes like “ she gonna be bad when she hit 18 or “look at my sexy lil man”

hard part is who we get to teach these classes? Like should it be psychologists and therapists do they have teacher specifically for this to devote time to it.

I feel like education and updated education on what sex abuse is who is more likely a perpetrator like someone you know vs stranger in the bushes. Knowing what grooming an shit like that looks like. Checking small things that we consider jokes like “ she gonna be bad when she hit 18 or “look at my sexy lil man”

hard part is who we get to teach these classes? Like should it be psychologists and therapists do they have teacher specifically for this to devote time to it.

there is no such a thing as a "likely perpetrator". This is a part of the misinformation that needs to be done away with.

So what about those in the home

Back