Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sexual abuse in the black community thread.

That made me uncomfortable and adults prolly standing around cheerin it on....

Caribbean culture different

What exactly about sex abuse should we talk about? Don’t take this as me being purposely obtuse or trying to be argumentative, because we all can agree that sexual abuse is bad.

Ways of prevention, how it impacts victims of different genders and based on the gender of the perpetrator, how prevalent in really is, the shaming of victims and why we cover it stuff like that it’s much more than saying this is bad. Look at the folks who capes for R. Kelly a lot of folks said they were fast lil girls

Ways of prevention, how it impacts victims of different genders and based on the gender of the perpetrator, how prevalent in really is, the shaming of victims and why we cover it stuff like that it’s much more than saying this is bad. Look at the folks who capes for R. Kelly a lot of folks said they were fast lil girls
Cool. Let’s have the discussion here. In your opinion what are ways we can prevent sexual abuse/assault in the black community?

Cool. Let’s have the discussion here. In your opinion what are ways we can prevent sexual abuse/assault in the black community?

I think we need more education on what exactly it is a lot of folks feel like it’s too many grey areas with certain situations. Like drunk sex for example there is a difference between you and your girl going out having drinks and y’all later have sex vs dealing with somebody blackout drunk and not aware. Maybe family life classes could be a lil more thorough.

For adults I think we have to get out the habit of joking about it with dark humor a lot of folks think prison rape is some funny shit or deserved or asking victims shit like what you have on or why you ain’t fight back

I think our religious institutions need to be more active in it too a lot perpetuate it or don’t address their congregation on it

I think we need more education on what exactly it is a lot of folks feel like it’s too many grey areas with certain situations. Like drunk sex for example there is a difference between you and your girl going out having drinks and y’all later have sex vs dealing with somebody blackout drunk and not aware. Maybe family life classes could be a lil more thorough.

For adults I think we have to get out the habit of joking about it with dark humor a lot of folks think prison rape is some funny shit or deserved or asking victims shit like what you have on or why you ain’t fight back

I think our religious institutions need to be more active in it too a lot perpetuate it or don’t address their congregation on it
The feminists have already stated that if y’all are both high or drunk that it’s not consensual because she wasn’t sober it doesn’t matter if he wasn’t sober either. We know that if someone is blackout drunk that doing anything to them is wrong, people that do crime know what they’re doing is wrong.

The feminists have already stated that if y’all are both high or drunk that it’s not consensual because she wasn’t sober it doesn’t matter if he wasn’t sober either. We know that if someone is blackout drunk that doing anything to them is wrong, people that do crime know what they’re doing is wrong.

a lot act like they don’t know it’s wrong. Idk what this has to do with feminists my point is more education.

a lot act like they don’t know it’s wrong. Idk what this has to do with feminists my point is more education.
Yes they do know it’s wrong people just take advantage. Please don’t do that I brought the feminist to make a specific point. I’m trying to have a real discussion, so don’t pretend you don’t understand what I’m saying.

Yes they do know it’s wrong people just take advantage. Please don’t do that I brought the feminist to make a specific point. I’m trying to have a real discussion, so don’t pretend you don’t understand what I’m saying.

I understand completely I’m saying people don’t think it’s THAT wrong with such a high prevalence I do think predators take advantage of people not wanting to go public tho

But you just can not dismiss feminists or the impact they have had on the sacrament of black social economic structural. To not interject feminism in this discussion is a gross level of irresponsibility on your part my brother....

I understand completely I’m saying people don’t think it’s THAT wrong with such a high prevalence I do think predators take advantage of people not wanting to go public tho
So certain black men think it’s fine to take advantage of a passed out woman. So for those men how do we make them see that it’s wrong?

But you just can not dismiss feminists or the impact they have had on the sacrament of black social economic structural. To not interject feminism in this discussion is a gross level of irresponsibility on your part my brother....

I feel you but niggas blame feminism for every relationship problem they have. Feminism ain’t the big bad evil we make it out to be. And some shit could be addressed better if we didn’t start talking about Magret Sanger vs today.

Back