Welcome To aBlackWeb

School Fight Between White Teacher and Black Student

If you aren’t a teacher and haven’t been in those situations, all you have is bullshit assumptions to go off of.

Ive been there. And have been forced into defending myself from students. And never faced discipline for it because I was justified in used physicality to prevent them from legit harming me.

This is why I say GO TEACH…then you’ll learn.

Ive taught dumbass and no student ever tried me because unlike you, im likeable and actually care for their wellbeing.

the fact you been in altercation with a child lets me know youre an asshole on and off this bitch

Fuck this teacher. And with that being said

Protect yourselves at all time. Don’t be afraid to defend yourself when you feel like you’re in danger

Why not? My district considers paraprofessionals educators; able to sub and teach a class, do parent talks, and control classrooms
They don’t facilitate lessons. What they do is basically act like teacher’s aides.

And NO para I know ever taught a class. Legally, they’re not even allowed. Hell, even subs have to be the driving force in the room.

They don’t facilitate lessons. What they do is basically act like teacher’s aides.

And NO para I know ever taught a class. Legally, they’re not even allowed. Hell, even subs have to be the driving force in the room.

ive taught classes by myself, facilitated lessons as well as everything else @Focal Point mentioned for years.

again, you got tried by your students because youre a dick and it shows.

Last edited:
i also was the head youth developer in philly for different schools and ran/facilitated several different programs/lessons in that role

as well as in virginia.

whether a teacher, paraprofessional, youth developer, guidance counselor or aide

you really have to have a strong love for children.
if the man in that video was a good teacher he wouldve approached his student differently

its simple

I'm glad to no longer don't teach simple-thinking dumbasses of your caliber anymore. The young black minds I mold in Brownsville in MATH - the most non-biased an universally respected subject, by the way - have more common sense than you....and are capable of more critical thinking skills than you've displayed over the last....YEAR, it seems.

and youre the same nigga that called his old students “dumbasses”

not taking any teaching advice from you sorry

So the kid got mad because the teacher told him the bandanna could have been mistaken for some gang shit and could get him killed.

Did this happen in a gang area, because I've been warned about that several times in areas where I didn't know it was deep like that. I was thankful not mad about it. I guess if the kid already knew what was up, he didn't need to be told, but if he did know what was up and isn't in a gang why would be be tempting fate like that?

In Trenton they are able. Lesson Plans have been created by them and they've been long term subs and/or can run lessons if the teacher is doing one to one or small group. Paras in my district are salaried which goes up every year, have benefits/retirement, and unionized. Board will pay for their education. More often then not its the Para running the class if a sub is there or running it if there are no subs. In some cases running the class even when the teacher is there.

You can take the Para Pro test or have at least an associate degree.

Facts.

I worked with the school syestem in my hometown. Def got a different perspective on so called “bad kids” its hard to concentrate on grades and learning when you dont know where u gonna sleep when the bell rings. Wjen you look at school as a place where you know you have a roof and get at least 2 meals.

man it was so taxing emotionally
That's a shame they go through that but that don't give them a pass to swing at a teacher and have the teacher just take the beating

What the teacher said was really fucked up but nah

you don't get to go around putting your hands on people cause they said some shit that you didnt like.. I mean you can but you gotta be ready to deal with whatever consequences come with that shit.

Not everybody about to play with you just cause you a kid. Especially when you old enough to know better.

I said it in a thread similar to this: If you a child then stay in a childs place, don't step to me like a man trying to fight me because then ima treat you like one.
That teacher failed to be the adult in the room. He talking reckless like a child because he doesnt like the type of mask the kid wore.

You dont get to be that wrong for literally no fucking reason and then turn around and blame the victim for their reaction. Gaslighting was invented for situations like this one.

So the kid got mad because the teacher told him the bandanna could have been mistaken for some gang shit and could get him killed.

Did this happen in a gang area, because I've been warned about that several times in areas where I didn't know it was deep like that. I was thankful not mad about it. I guess if the kid already knew what was up, he didn't need to be told, but if he did know what was up and isn't in a gang why would be be tempting fate like that?

You can’t tell a black kid as a white man he is gonna die like his friends who actually died. He literally said some shit that would get grown men to fighting

What the teacher said was really fucked up but nah

you don't get to go around putting your hands on people cause they said some shit that you didnt like.. I mean you can but you gotta be ready to deal with whatever consequences come with that shit.

Not everybody about to play with you just cause you a kid. Especially when you old enough to know better.

I said it in a thread similar to this: If you a child then stay in a childs place, don't step to me like a man trying to fight me because then ima treat you like one.

Man so crackers can say whatever they want then and niggas should never react because we gotta show restraint smh sound like some slaves

Back