Welcome To aBlackWeb

School Fight Between White Teacher and Black Student

Yeah I gotta show my son this. Cuz if he don't get his shit together this gonna be his reality and either one of two things gonna happen
1. They gonna have to kill me
2. They manage to take me alive and I'm in jail sitting down for a while

Neither one a good look. And i need him to understand the end result, cuz the guilt is going to be overwhelming for him. I already know what's up

Fam im not questioning anyones parenthood. I already know from the posts I read that you a great father.

Just saying telling your son to control his rage so he doesnt put you in a spot where you cant control your rage might not be a good look in a discussion about rage.

You're not holding the student accountable for starting the fight, you take a swing at anybody they have the right to defend themselves

you can defend yourself in several ways. plus the kid would be held accountable thru whatever course of action the school outlines for these types of things.

the minute you fight your student, its grounds for termination.

the whole crowd should’ve swung in him… bro this would’ve never have happened at my school… security got jumped… teachers got their ass beat in class… come on now… what a pussy generation
Teachers and Administrators at all my schools was on that..but you gotta be when you dealing with the type of kids that went to my school, you act like you won’t swing if necessary and you become food.

We had a white teacher come in..she was pure food, the black teachers on the hall stayed having to come to her class and regulate. One day a chick was getting out and Mrs.Buxton..which was her name, told ol girl to chill. Shorty said you ain’t gone do shit by go get Mrs. Geddis wit yo ol scary white ass..

Mrs. Buxton walked up to the girl and said…I said stop it..shorty got up, now they eye to eye..shorty backed down, talking bout I’m not gonna get expelled for you..

niggaz slowly stop trying her..but that’s how you had to get down to teach at the school. Now..Mr. Hyatt got his bluff called and got duffed out by two chicks..but still..he ain’t back down

should a kid hit a teacher? fuck no but i expect a kid to act like a kid not a teacher to stoop down to their level.

when you really care about your students or the youth in general, you dont behave this way AT ALL
lets be clear.

teaching in philly i dealt with A LOT but i always reminded myself my students were grappling with much more and dont have the perceptive and/or analytical skills to handle shit the same way i do in adulthood.

you lack patience? dont be a teacher.

you lack empathy? dont be a teacher.

if youre ill tempered ? dont be a teacher.

its simple.

Yea, I'm at a crossroads with this. You arnt supposed to hit kids and be the adult, but some of those kids are bad af and have no manners or respect. Worst part is most of them get it from their parents, who only encourage their wild behavior and dont correct them at all when they find out about the incident.

I know all that cuz I had friends and fam that worked in public schools, in various jobs & at various grad levels. Few years back a cousin of mine told a story of some kid in highschool where he worked, stepping to him talking crazy. He had to let that kid know straight up if he hit him, he didnt care if he got fired, cuz he was gunna break his jaw. When the kid saw that he wasnt playing he began to act like he had sense.

Shit is a hard job, but sometimes some of these teachers really purposely trigger some of these students. And other times he students are just lookign for a fight.

Aye..put food in the jungle it’s gone get ate..neva met a cop in the hood that wasnt a dick..when you spot the rookies..lol..they fear in their eyes is funny and disgusting

I'm so glad my Mom retired because this was always my top fear. A kid already had swung at her before but he missed. She didn't tell me for half a year I was so pissedView attachment 625261

My pops just retired from teaching too. He had so many stories of disrespectful kids. Not little kids but 17-18 year olds. This thread reminds me of a story where he said a kid threatened him and they had to have a parent teacher/administrator conference. Said he saw where the kid got it from. Said he thought he was go have to fight the parent in the meeting, they was just as disrespectful as the kid. pops retired like 4 years after that cause he said the kids was just getting worse and worse.

nigga what?
True..teachers are supposed to be a certain way, with a certain mindset..all true

In some cases you put them altruistic, mild mannered, nice teachers in a place that respect ain’t mutual..it won’t take long for them to fuck around and find out

which is why those teachers ain’t present in some situations and only the pricks and dicks work there..

basic life shit

My pops just retired from teaching too. He had so many stories of disrespectful kids. Not little kids but 17-18 year olds. This thread reminds me of a story where he said a kid threatened him and they had to have a parent teacher/administrator conference. Said he saw where the kid got it from. Said he thought he was go have to fight the parent in the meeting, they was just as disrespectful as the kid. pops retired like 4 years after that cause he said the kids was just getting worse and worse.
Yea some students cool and others were either angry af or just didn't care. Too temperamental and willing to lash out.

Yeah I gotta show my son this. Cuz if he don't get his shit together this gonna be his reality and either one of two things gonna happen
1. They gonna have to kill me
2. They manage to take me alive and I'm in jail sitting down for a while

Neither one a good look. And i need him to understand the end result, cuz the guilt is going to be overwhelming for him. I already know what's up
I mean yea, theres that, or you could you know, take more proactive steps in controlling yourself and help him control himself too. Cuz it seems like he gets it from you. If you think its as serious as you say, you dont want him going down your path. Cuz the last sentence seems like you're proud and unbothered by your anger issues, but at the same time wanna shift all the blame to him if you get outa control.

motherfuck the teacher shit that county racist as shit and he prolly is too.... but as a Man U have the right to protect urself at all times

The selective politicking never stops

I'm so glad my Mom retired because this was always my top fear. A kid already had swung at her before but he missed. She didn't tell me for half a year I was so pissedView attachment 625261

Same story here…my mom taught high school for 40 years…a year after my youngest sister graduated a little knuckle head started popping shit to my mom about how he’d smack her and all kinda shit…my mom called tha kids mom and she said some shit about having her brother come up there to see my mom…I was at her school within 15 mins and stayed until tha end of tha day…I was definitely gonna Murder whoever came up to tha school…

Tha next day my mom put in for retirement cuz she knew times had changed and she also knew I would end up catching a case of one of those kids did some dumb shit….

Last edited:
Back