Welcome To aBlackWeb

School Fight Between White Teacher and Black Student

On topic tho…

Teachers just like cops need to be “vetted” more closely and thoroughly to ensure they can handle themselves in high stress situations when it comes to kids/tha public

If you have ANY signs of not being able to…you don’t need to be a teacher

Last edited:
I don't believe any of y'all you don't fight kids people will just let one of these lil mf'ers pound on you. Other kids see that and they're gonna test you next

yall not fighting no students at your parents school

just stop 🤚🏿

Shiiiit me….this was when I was in my early-mid 20’s and still fully wit ALL tha shits…

I can 100% without hesitation say I was gonna fuck up that “kids” uncle or whoever was coming up there…and that “kid” at 18 and me at 23-24…I woulda beat his ass too

Now would I have gone up there trying to fight some freshman or a 14-16 yr old….nah

Buuut a senior or one of those super duper seniors…when I was in my early 20’s….yeah…try my mom if you wanted too

yall not fighting no students at your parents school
Shiiiit me….this was when I was in my early-mid 20’s and still fully wit ALL tha shits…

I can 100% without hesitation say I was gonna fuck up that “kids” uncle or whoever was coming up there…and that “kid” at 18 and me at 23-24…I woulda beat his ass too

Now would I have gone up there trying to fight some freshman or a 14-16 yr old….nah

Buuut a senior or one of those super duper seniors…when I was in my early 20’s….yeah…try my mom if you wanted too

just stop 🤚🏿
1629906132936.gif

A 16 year old is old enough to kill you in a fight.

They're not adults,but not babies or toddlers.

Both of them are gonna be kicked out of school.

He shouldn't have hit the teacher.

Teacher had a right to restrain the kid.

He fucked up by kneeing him when security came ,but the kid was still trying to attack him.

Idk what you're supposed to do when somebody is throwing punches at you,just let them pound your face in?

Thing is tho in THIS video we don’t see tha teacher protecting himself…he was engaging in a fight with a high school student….tha kid was on tha ground with his hands out while tha other kids were trying to get tha teacher off of him…I only saw tha kid throwing punches after he was still being held down and it seemed like tha teacher wasn’t getting up

And I’m tha other students defense, after tha world saw how George Floyd lost his life after being “subdued” on tha ground for along time they prolly thought tha same thing was about to happen to him

I don't believe any of y'all you don't fight kids people will just let one of these lil mf'ers pound on you. Other kids see that and they're gonna test you next

chitown B just stfu

kids test teachers all the time, doesnt mean drop kick them in the throat.

whats not clicking?

:tuh:.......what????

So I'm a doctor and disgruntled person starts swinging cuz he didn't like his bill. I'm suppose to just hope my bob and weave game is A1.

No. I'm breaking his jaw, then wire it shut to heal

you niggas are so extra and dumb

stick to dropping fresh fries

Last edited:
but what do we expect from a bunch of niggas that rationalized a 16 yr old girl being shot in her chest by police

:foh3:

Back