Welcome To aBlackWeb

School Fight Between White Teacher and Black Student

WHY DO YOU NEED TO MENTION GETTING SHOT IN ANY EXCHANGE WITH A STUDENT ?!? especially as a cracka? are you niggas dumb

no need to answer

Because that's literally the consequence of wearing certain things in gang-ridden neighborhoods.

I went to a summer program in Rockhill, SC when I was in high school. I happened to be wearing a bandanna on my head. One of the directors at the program told me to "Take that shit off. That will get you killed around here." At the time Rockhill had a gang problem. He wasn't trying to provoke me as ya'll are claiming. He was warning me about real shit.

I don't know if this white teacher was doing the same thing, but I'm not sure why you're acting like there aren't areas in this country where warnings like that are needed.

Because that's literally the consequence of wearing certain things in gang-ridden neighborhoods.

I went to a summer program in Rockhill, SC when I was in high school. I happened to be wearing a bandanna on my head. One of the directors at the program told me to "Take that shit off. That will get you killed around here." At the time Rockhill had a gang problem. He wasn't trying to provoke me as ya'll are claiming. He was warning me about real shit.

I don't know if this white teacher was doing the same thing, but I'm not sure why you're acting like there aren't areas in this country where warnings like that are needed.

idgaf what YOU were rocking in 1973

the comment was unnecessary and you can get your point across without referencing violence. I dont need any white person depending on tropes or sterotypical icongraphy to convey a message to my Black child.

Dude... You gotta stop injecting your personal situations into these situations.

It has already been established that you live a semi-charmed existence thereby making your views on the black diaspora seem skewed.

Your experiences as a black man is that of one that is either, handsome, lightskinned or wealthy. Your vernacular, opinions and stances highlight that.

You are a Unicorn telling thorobreds how to gallop on rainbows.

although i could care less if the teacher was white or Black, if you ever worked with white teachers they often buy into the colonial myth that Black children need “saving” from a life of gangsterism and drug dealing.

So any interaction with them consist of them referencing some sterotypical bullshit they saw on MTV or heard on CNN.

futhermore, if the student has experienced some level of trauma in their life, telling them they will get shot or be just another “Black man dead” is a huge problem.

its 2021, from police repression to community violence, a lot of Black ppl are already living in a constant state of disembodiment.

The conversation wouldve been better had in private and with a certain level of care.

Dude... You gotta stop injecting your personal situations into these situations.

It has already been established that you live a semi-charmed existence thereby making your views on the black diaspora seem skewed.

Your experiences as a black man is that of one that is either, handsome, lightskinned or wealthy. Your vernacular, opinions and stances highlight that.

You are a Unicorn telling thorobreds how to gallop on rainbows.

lol I don't know where any of that is coming from. I didn't live a rough life, but I didn't live a privileged life either. My experience was pretty typical for black people where I'm from.

I'm also not telling anybody how to do anything. Stop trying to make personal attacks and address the substance of what I said. Is it true or not that there are places where people can get hurt or killed for rocking the wrong shit unaware? Is that just my experience or is it a reality in certain parts of this country?

although i could care less if the teacher was white or Black, if you ever worked with white teachers they often buy into the colonial myth that Black children need “saving” from a life of gangsterism and drug dealing.

So any interaction with them consist of them referencing some sterotypical bullshit they saw on MTV or heard on CNN.

futhermore, if the student has experienced some level of trauma in their life, telling them they will get shot or be just another “Black man dead” is a huge problem.

its 2021, from police repression to community violence, a lot of Black ppl are already living in a constant state of disembodiment.

The conversation wouldve been better had in private and with a certain level of care.

I do agree with this.

lol I don't know where any of that is coming from. I didn't live a rough life, but I didn't live a privileged life either. My experience was pretty typical for black people where I'm from.

I'm also not telling anybody how to do anything. Stop trying to make personal attacks and address the substance of what I said. Is it true or not that there are places where people can get hurt or killed for rocking the wrong shit unaware? Is that just my experience or is it a reality in certain parts of this country?

Bro... All I'm saying is you'd get an amber alert put out for you before a significant chunk of us would and you need to appreciate that.

Analyze that and then apply it to how you view right v wrong when discussing race relations.

Bro... All I'm saying is you'd get an amber alert put out for you before a significant chunk of us would and you need to appreciate that.

Analyze that and then apply it to how you view right v wrong when discussing race relations.

Again, I'm not sure where you're getting this from. You seem to be just making shit up because I've definitely had crazy racist shit happen to me. I'm from the South after all. I've had racist teachers that tried to cheat me out of shit I had earned, had run-ins with real life klan members, and been pulled out of my car by the cops with guns drawn over nothing multiple times, so I'm not really sure what's driving this opinion from you.

Again, I'm not sure where you're getting this from. You seem to be just making shit up because I've definitely had crazy racist shit happen to me. I'm from the South after all. I've had racist teachers that tried to cheat me out of shit I had earned, had run-ins with real life klan members, and been pulled out of my car by the cops with guns drawn over nothing multiple times, so I'm not really sure what's driving this opinion from you.
The fact that a certain version of black folks just cant seem to win with you.

Just admit you love black folks but hate niggas.

Seems to be the quickest way to end this years long game of "whaduhyameaaaaaan?" Or nah?

Seems to be the quickest way to end this years long game of "whaduhyameaaaaaan?" Or nah?

Are you confusing me with someone else?

I don't particularly love anyone outside of my family, and I don't hate anyone except maybe Trump supporters.

I'm not into hood or ratchet shit because that's not me, but if that's what others want to do, it's on them. They don't have to win with me though. I'm a nobody, so it's not my place to dictate how others should live. I just think some ways are unhealthy and detrimental.

what-kobe.gif

Bruh relax. A teenager in high school would know more about what he got in and where he at than most of us think. Who you think be in the gangs. Unless he a new student. Plus the bandanna gaiter mask thing is literally everywhere cmon why wouldn’t he wear a mask

Bruh relax. A teenager in high school would know more about what he got in and where he at than most of us think. Who you think be in the gangs. Unless he a new student. Plus the bandanna gaiter mask thing is literally everywhere cmon why wouldn’t he wear a mask

I'm not arguing with that. I just disagreed with you about the teacher provoking the student. I think it's more what Race said that he was trying save a wayward black kid with dinner 90s school movie tough talk.

Back