Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Kevin Samuels

He said some pretty stupid shit towards both black men and women. Which is why it's so odd to see people riding for him so much. You'd think somebody who thought it was good advice to say "don't go on a date after 5 pm unless you plan on having sex" would easily be seen as an idiot but people love to subject themselves to abuse in an attempt to feel validated. It's both confusing and understandable why he had such a following.

I agree the bolded sounds ridiculous, but did you see the video he said that? Or did you see a short clip people cut out, and built their own narrative around?

If you saw it, hit me with a link. If it's the 2nd one though, that's how bad info gets spread.

I didn't hear him say this, so I looked it up and only saw a clip. And it wasn't entirely clear what he was saying from that clip IMO.

Exactly.

Recently, he said he'd seen an increase in the number of white and latina women calling into his show..............because they were interested in building relationships with black men.

Saw a clip of him a month or so ago telling women (who have a problem with black men dating white women)............... that it wasn't Becky they had to worry about, it was Maria.

Which is even more goofy

I used to watch his videos. He has some good points here and there, but for the most part, he comes off as a shill people trying to push "woke" (for lack of a better word) ideals.

If he was pushing "woke" ideals then let's be honest...his fan base wouldn't be who it was because those ideals typically don't appeal to them. He was pushing very conservative ideals which is in line with how alot of black people think minus the racism.

I used to watch his videos. He has some good points here and there, but for the most part, he comes off as a shill people trying to push "woke" (for lack of a better word) ideals.

I agreed and disagreed with some of his points. But I do think largely, he was promoting black women to be healthy, and not have children out of wedlock. And he promoted black men to be healthy, work, and be successful.

Just didn't seem like white supremacist talk to me. Just some basic positive advice.

I agreed and disagreed with some of his points. But I do think largely, he was promoting black women to be healthy, and not have children out of wedlock. And he promoted black men to be healthy, work, and be successful.

Just didn't seem like white supremacist talk to me. Just some basic positive advice.

But that’s the thing it’s basic advice that people know already. He was on some dr Phil common sense shit. But then he say some shit like single moms are trash 35 and not married trash and etc

If he was pushing "woke" ideals then let's be honest...his fan base wouldn't be who it was because those ideals typically don't appeal to them. He was pushing very conservative ideals which is in line with how alot of black people think minus the racism.

I was talking about the guy who put out that Tweet. I edited my post though cause I can see how it was confusing.

I generally believed Kevin S. to be a clown that sometimes made good points, but purposely made them in obnoxious and offensive ways to gain views.

But that’s the thing it’s basic advice that people know already. He was on some dr Phil common sense shit. But then he say some shit like single moms are trash 35 and not married trash and etc

You've said this before, and it confused me before too.

Is there an issue with him telling women with multiple children (and potentially by multiple men) that generally speaking, their kids make them less appealing to men?

You've said this before, and it confused me before too.

Is there an issue with him telling women with multiple children (and potentially by multiple men) that generally speaking, their kids make them less appealing to men?

Well that's not really some grand revelation. A big problem is that the people who tended to champion the things that made sense would never critique the shit he said that was just flat out dumb. Too many too criticism of things he said as a personal attack as if they had to agree with everything he said. You can say that some men find women with multiple kids by different men unappealing as a true statement while also saying KS saying women who were unmarried by 35 were trash or had something wrong with them. But many find it hard to both applaud and critique the same person. So they end up either as some super stan who rides for everything regardless of how outlandish

Didn’t really follow the man, much, aside from clips being shared.
From what I could tell… early videos he made, he would put that mirror up for people that needed it. He made a few good points. He was kinda funny, but he wasn’t cruel about it.

Then once he really got poppin, he leaned too hard into his “gimmick” and his show became about making viral moments. And the nigcels(lol) ate that shit up. Came off too “try hard” to me tho.

Delusional women trying to find their 15 minutes, called in thinking they were gonna be “the one” to get over on him, bear some responsibility for how that shit turned out, too.

I won’t lose no sleep over this. He was like a black Jordan Peterson, to me. Said a few basic, surface level things, that had dudes propping them up like some kinda life coach/father figure. And I find their stans to be more obnoxious than they actually are/were.

But RIP anyway.

Some of y'all are reaching for the moon on this:

"You guys were mean about Rush dying, so we can be mean here."

1) KS didn't openly insult an entire race of people regularly. He called a she-mammal or two fat, and said male brokies and washed-up jawns deserve each other. I would hardly call that bigotry.

2) Didn't all those she-mammals and dusty dudes that got the business call HIS SHOW? Aren't they accepting whatever criticism was eligible to come their way by doing so? I thought so, too.

3) Not all of us even insulted Rush:

I treat this like I treated Roger Ailes going down....

giphy.gif

When is it Mitch McTurkeyNeck's turn?
Honestly, that all that could've been said about KS if you didn't bang with his ideologies. A simple "IDGAF" would've worked here.

4) Personally insulting me also proves my point about the simps that run wild and free on this board. It's still 2,000 lashes to all simps, B.

Last edited:
Didn’t really follow the man, much, aside from clips being shared.
From what I could tell… early videos he made, he would put that mirror up for people that needed it. He made a few good points. He was kinda funny, but he wasn’t cruel about it.

Then once he really got poppin, he leaned too hard into his “gimmick” and his show became about making viral moments. And the nigcels(lol) ate that shit up. Came off too “try hard” to me tho.

Delusional women trying to find their 15 minutes, called in thinking they were gonna be “the one” to get over on him, bear some responsibility for how that shit turned out, too.

I won’t lose no sleep over this. He was like a black Jordan Peterson, to me. Said a few basic, surface level things, that had dudes propping them up like some kinda life coach/father figure. And I find their stans to be more obnoxious than they actually are/were.

But RIP anyway.

In regards to his fans....apparently his fans call him "Godfather"...which says more about them than they probably realize

Back