Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Kevin Samuels

Some folks here used to post her little youtubes like she was supposed to be the voice of the people. Nah you out here dressed like X-Clan talking about women should be subservient and shit. These same babymen that want subservient women need to just stay at home with their mom. The world has passed you by.

She said a man can cheat if he take care of you. Like that literally some 1950s shit

yall still crying over people that laughed at Kevin Samuel death? It's not cool but damn I didn't think he anything of substance to say and if you did that's cool. You can't say shit mean and cruel even if it is correct.

If it's correct, why can't it be said??? Are muhfuckas so fragile that they can't handle the truth nowadays???

Lol you know their is a way to be correct without being rude and disrespectful. I know that a foreign concept to folks born before 1975. How you say shit matters

Lol you know their is a way to be correct without being rude and disrespectful. I know that a foreign concept to folks born before 1975. How you say shit matters

That's true. But the only people he spoke to called in to speak to him. And they knew his delivery, so at that point... no problem.

It's like that restaurant where the waiters are rude. People know what it was when they decided to go there. Doesn't make sense to complain about their attitude.

That's true. But the only people he spoke to called in to speak to him. And they knew his delivery, so at that point... no problem.

It's like that restaurant where the waiters are rude. People know what it was when they decided to go there. Doesn't make sense to complain about their attitude.

But it wasn’t just callers complaining again his stuff got out quick people who never called in never liked that type of stuff

Back