Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Kevin Samuels

yes he was offensive to the general public. I get it y’all niggas feel like everybody should just mind their business and never care about anything. That’s cool for you not for others. Why all the defense?

ijs

I wasn't offended cuz he never said shit to me or about me

so how was the "general public" offended if he was talkin bout specific people who reached out to him?

maybe you could shed sum light but all I've seen from dude was the lil clips that went viral (& not even all of em) unless he's got sum where he's makin blanket statements about the general public

ijs

so how was the "general public" offended if he was talkin bout specific people who reached out to him?

maybe you could shed sum light but all I've seen from dude was the lil clips that went viral (& not even all of em) unless he's got sum where he's makin blanket statements about the general public

Because his criticism wasn't only relegated to the person he was speaking to in that moment. His criticism was often general as well.

ijs

bruh you could just look it up man. If you feel you’re not offended def fine other people are and it was explained. Me personally I think a nigga that gets on off of tearing people down who happen to be mainly black is a problem.

bruh you could just look it up man. If you feel you’re not offended def fine other people are and it was explained. Me personally I think a nigga that gets on off of tearing people down who happen to be mainly black is a problem.
His criticism were warranted. It was toward blacks cause they were the ones that called in. White and Spanish women got the same treatment

Do you actually know that most of his subscribers were women? Or are you just assuming...because it ain't a bunch of women who were going around nicknaming him Godfather and talking about how "these fat bitches need to hear the truth"

Just coming to logical conclusions based on deductive reasoning.

Is it possible that most of his subscribers are actually men?

I suppose anything is possible.

However, it's not likely considering how many women were actively seeking his advice.

You know what I noticed? Celebrities are not pressured to apologize when they say some fuck shit to/about Black ppl. We can talk about Will/Jada, Kanye, Kevin Samuels and them all day and no one would care. Let them be gay, transgender or Jewish tho. Whoopi Goldberg almost lost her job because she had a misinformed opinion about the Holocaust. Vivica Fox did all but laugh at KS's death, but no one is gonna force her to apologize. Where is Uma Thurman when you need her.

Shit is weird that the people that hated that nigga seemed to listen to him religiously or at least paid more attention than the majority.

Everybody else, myself included, can site a few clips that went viral at most.

The people that hated him tho....."well what about that time on december 1st, 2019 @ 2:31 pm, when he said that blah blah blah"

Lmao like wtf

Shit is weird that the people that hated that nigga seemed to listen to him religiously or at least paid more attention than the majority.

Everybody else, myself included, can site a few clips that went viral at most.

The people that hated him tho....."well what about that time on december 1st, 2019 @ 2:31 pm, when he said that blah blah blah"

Lmao like wtf
Confused admiration

Back