Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Kevin Samuels

Bro was entertaining can't take that away. But bullshit is very entertaining so like.....🤷🏾‍♀️

Right? Like... in retrospect dude was a youtube personality with a shtick. If he just prefaced all his shit with "this is just jokes" it would be one thing but we have a lot of fragile-minded youtube watching people thinking dude was some kind of acolyte and it needs to be said that these people never think someone is some kind of prophet for saying something new that blows their mind and changes their lives... it's always some basic shit that confirms and reinforces their own prejudices against another group.

My bad. That was the old me talking. What I meant to say was if you have an issue with me or an obsrvation you'd like to share please do so directly to me without using someone else as a proxy.

I did do it directly. I quoted you then I said what I said. You used him as a proxy.

This is unnecessary and unfortunate lmao.

Right? Like... in retrospect dude was a youtube personality with a shtick. If he just prefaced all his shit with "this is just jokes" it would be one thing but we have a lot of fragile-minded youtube watching people thinking dude was some kind of acolyte and it needs to be said that these people never think someone is some kind of prophet for saying something new that blows their mind and changes their lives... it's always some basic shit that confirms and reinforces their own prejudices against another group.
Summed it up perfectly. The gross part of his (and the 'manosphere'/dating coach community) popularity is that going outside, making friends, having relationships, going to privatized counseling almost entirely erases the need for channels like that. But the creators are feeding off ppl not growing and spending hrs of their lives at home watching them.

Also...this shit they say is only true if you believe it. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Summed it up perfectly. The gross part of his (and the 'manosphere'/dating coach community) popularity is that going outside, making friends, having relationships, going to privatized counseling almost entirely erases the need for channels like that. But the creators are feeding off ppl not growing and spending hrs of their lives at home watching them.

Also...this shit they say is only true if you believe it. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Lol to me it’s some teen age shit mentally. They shot their shit a popular girl who like dope boys or athletes and thought being nice for pussy was the formula. But it’s not so instead of just doing smart shit they follow Kevin Samuels and red pill shit and use incel language

What I don't understand is why this is only true for one side. Cause if he was just a youtube personality either a shtick why is there so much vitriol and hate for dude in his passing. There's plenty of fragile-minded people on both sides.

Miggas said 50 times why the nigga is hated and explained it. If y’all don’t get that the dead aren’t always viewed respectfully especially by those they offended what can really convince ya. His platform was huge.

Back