Welcome To aBlackWeb

Reply if you want an Exempt Badge

If there’s a personal issue with AP and Beta then they need to be n a pm with a neutral party and discuss this because if it’s stopping the supply in the sports section then his ban should be null but just stopping a persons voice in a place where he is being productive isn’t conducive... aren’t we suppose to be opinionated and debate any topic or if that’s not the case why are forums built?
I don't have any issues with that man

And that's real spill

But just get rid of the store then

I mean Czar got banned from a thread. He didn't complain once

Even ctb got banned and didn't say anything

If I had to name ten people on this site who I thought couldn't take a joke, beta wouldn't crack the top 100, so I'm legit confused why this particular thing is an issue for him

And that's real spill

If I had to name ten people on this site who couldn't take, beta wouldn't crack the top 100, so I'm legit confused why this particular thing is an issue for him

That nigga love basketball and the shitty Miami Heat

And that's real spill

If I had to name ten people on this site who couldn't take, beta wouldn't crack the top 100, so I'm legit confused why this particular thing is an issue for him
Cool. Make me exempt I don’t even wanna be here doing this with y’all niggas

All this going back and forth and not one of you niggas worked up the nerve to say "Id like to be exempt from the bullshit"

Shows what yall are here for in my mind... yall got it

--edit---

@Beta did it. congrats bro lol

@AP21

How about a person can only be banned from a thread by the person that created the thread for 24 hours

And if you want somebody banned from somebody else thread the cost is high as fuck and its only for 12 hours

I dont even understand what the hell going on? Why cant people just post when and where they feel and go about their day? Niggas too pressed.

On....the internet
Idk I said hours ago I don’t wanna be involved and AP acting like AP for reasons idk

I don’t care for this whole banning system thing

I come here to post and y’all struggling for traffic at times

why would you fuck with that

If the person who banned Beta would like a refund due to his thug tears PM me

150m for making him crack, but you gotta provide proof

Back