Welcome To aBlackWeb

Reply if you want an Exempt Badge

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
I had this long ass rant I was getting ready to go on based on the last hour or so of fuckery.

But I'm not gonna post it, so here it is.

There are gonna be a few games and other community events that, i hope at the tail end of this year or the early part of next year will be implemented. I get it, there are some people that wanna just stack their bread and never buy nothing. That's your choice.

There are some people who mock others when stuff happens to them, but don't want it happening to them. While wack imo, that's your choice. But i get it, there are other who just come to post and not be involved in site politics. That's ok frfr.

So to alleviate all that. I'm about to create another badge called exempt. It's very simple. You buy it, you exempt from getting booted from a thread, etc...by another member. A mod and/or staff still have the right to ban if deemed necessary so you not exempt from that.

If you want to avoid being robbed, then you have to buy the immunity item from the store.

But, if you choose this, you cant participate in anything game related. In the event you decide you want to participate at some point, you will forfeit your Exempt badge for 2 months and its open season on you.

If you have an exempt badge and someone includes you in the fuckery, they will get an automatic 48hr ban as a warning. Any other actions will be more severe including but not limited to loss of ABW money (if you used real money or not), a week long ban, or a permaban if you insist on being a habitual line stepper.

So for the next few hours, make the request in here, no charge. I aint trying to have no conversation about it. You either want it or you don't. Now remember, you exempt, so you don't want no parts of the fuckery, so if you get booted from a thread by a mod, then oh well.

After this evening, it's going into the store as a purchaseable item.

i'll be giving them sometime either this evening or tomorrow morning, but when i announce the cut off, any post requesting it after I post, you gonna have to pay for it in the store.

All you need to do is say "i'll take one".

All this because beta can't spam about the heat

SMH

i'm good... I appreciate the effort tho lmao.

I enjoy the games and such.. not so much the other fuckery but if I cant participate in the games/contests and such then im good on being exempt from the rest.

I bet you the niggas that constantly complain about getting booted won't ask to be exempt tho.. lol

What if somebody comes along later and cant afford the badge?

that means they aint gonna be able to post in peace if somebody decides to come along and ban them just for the fuc of it

you can say "go participate in forum games and get your bread up" but what if they just wanna post and dont really be here for shit like that?

What if somebody comes along later and cant afford the badge?

that means they aint gonna be able to post in peace if somebody decides to come along and ban them just for the fuc of it

you can say "go participate in forum games and get your bread up" but what if they just wanna post and dont really be here for shit like that?
Not my problem

Get ya money up or be food

i'm good... I appreciate the effort tho lmao.

I enjoy the games and such.. not so much the other fuckery but if I cant participate in the games/contests and such then im good on being exempt from the rest.

I bet you the niggas that constantly complain about getting booted won't ask to be exempt tho.. lol
This gonna get looked over

The only person who ever cried about getting robbed is one of your people. Maybe I missed it but who complaining about being banned from threads
You just created a whole NBA thread so beta could post in it

You part of the reason for this thread

Back