Welcome To aBlackWeb

Reply if you want an Exempt Badge

All this because beta can't spam about the heat

SMH
All you gotta do is leave me outta this shit and unban me idc about this shit y’all got going on. I come here mainly for basketball

just fix it. If this was a female you woulda been did something

I already didn’t wanna post here anymore two weeks ago this is steering me in that direction again

I know YOU don’t care if I’m here or not but I don’t wanna be involved in this dumb shit and I’ve complained a bunch of times and y’all dnt give a fuck. What kinda example is that setting

Play games with us us or go post somewhere else - AP21
Lol

Nah, but don't sit on the sidelines making yaself a Target then when you get hit, then your energy different

He must've pissed someone off to get banned from two threads they know he frequents

All you gotta do is leave me outta this shit and unban me idc about this shit y’all got going on. I come here mainly for basketball

just fix it. If this was a female you woulda been did something

I already didn’t wanna post here anymore two weeks ago this is steering me in that direction again

I know YOU don’t care if I’m here or not but I don’t wanna be involved in this dumb shit and I’ve complained a bunch of times and y’all dnt give a fuck. What kinda example is that setting
Is this your formal request for an exempt badge?

If you banned beta from the thread and you reading this, please stand up so he can address his concerns with you

What’s the ultimate goal or perception you want to display from making this almost ultimatum to the members?

You mad nigga, fuck you and your authority
I'm barely in here, doesn't affect me in the slightest

I do know forcing ppl to interact with Beta tho he been banned from a thread is wack and fugazi

What’s the ultimate goal or perception you want to display from making this almost ultimatum to the members?
I wasn't being facetious

There are some people who just wanna post and be left alone

I'm seeing a lot of chatter about this outside the thread so I'm just trying to give folks an opportunity to say they don't want any part of it

But you can't have it both ways and say you don't wanna get robbed, etc but then laughing at other people when it happen to them

It's funny the things some people complain about when it happens to them though

I wasn't being facetious

There are some people who just wanna post and be left alone

I'm seeing a lot of chatter about this outside the thread so I'm just trying to give folks an opportunity to say they don't want any part of it

But you can't have it both ways and say you don't wanna get robbed, etc but then laughing at other people when it happen to them

It's funny the things some people complain about when it happens to them though
I feel you on that for those who wanna just come and chill, that’s me at times, then sometimes I wanna get gritty.

For those who taunt there are ppl like me who snatch that chain lol RTJ.

Those who complain (and idk who complains) need to realize we just here to ultimately grow this forum to be the best out. We need to separate personal vendettas and issues and work together and build on the platform given.

Everyone has a role, we need to stick to the script and have fun.

Back