Welcome To aBlackWeb

Reply if you want an Exempt Badge

Beta still banned from the original thread, making a new thread isn't affecting the ban at all
You closes the original thread to force ppl to post in his thread there by circumventing the ban.

You get a lil power and fuck it up

Paying to ban niggas from threads anonymously?

Sound like passive agressive fuck shit to me. The nigga who created the function is a lesbian and his mother has a mustache

I’ll take my exempt badge for the free or delete my whole shit
Really?

Bruh.......

giphy.gif

You closes the original thread to force ppl to post in his thread there by circumventing the ban.

You get a lil power and fuck it up
No different when the NFL thread is closed to usher posters in the Thursday and Sunday night game threads. Just admit you have an issue with Beta

If there’s a personal issue with AP and Beta then they need to be n a pm with a neutral party and discuss this because if it’s stopping the supply in the sports section then his ban should be null but just stopping a persons voice in a place where he is being productive isn’t conducive... aren’t we suppose to be opinionated and debate any topic or if that’s not the case why are forums built?

The only thing I’ve ever participated in was the pic challenge thread. If I go exempt, am I excluded from doing that?

More curious than anything cause I’ll still take the exempt badge. I don’t do anything but read threads and debate/bullshit. But I’d like go keep what I got so I can change names and customized my banner.

Im not here for the games. Much respect to yall who enjoy it but them shits is corny to me. Especially cause its mostly gonna be the same 5 posters going back and forth.

Gon head and give me that badge so i can be excluded from all of this forum politics shit.

I think its funny you can ban a nigga out a thread.

I think a 12 hour ban would suffice and keep it the same price and make unbanning somebody expensive.

Get the ABW Bucks flowing to stimulate the economy

Back