Welcome To aBlackWeb

Reply if you want an Exempt Badge

ay its a nigga in here threatening to take his talents to the Bleacher Report

giphy.gif

Give me the run down, im lost but i hate ap.
Someone anonymously banned Beta from the NBA thread. Not the whole site, the thread. He been crying all day about it

AP being the super company guy he is tried to find a happy compromise instead of telling Beta to suck it up and move around

CTB being the dumbass he is closes the NBA thread for everyone else so they can go to Beta new thread to talk ball

Here we are now with this thread

Ap needs to jus create his own site and be done wit it. Nigga lowkey ruining this thing here.
you want this to be a real thing so bad don't you

I hate to disappoint you brah but you way off base and I'm insulted af that you keep trying to make this a thing

I'm so glad Goldie not an insecure nigga and would feed into this shit

you talking about ruining stuff but you don't see how posts like this can ruin relationships

Someone anonymously banned Beta from the NBA thread. Not the whole site, the thread. He been crying all day about it

AP being the super company guy he is tried to find a happy compromise instead of telling Beta to suck it up and move around

CTB being the dumbass he is closes the NBA thread for everyone else so they can go to Beta new thread to talk ball

Ok nah...this is hilarious

And chicity being the bitch nigga that he is banned Beta in the fucking first place and scared to tell that man why or even admit to it

The NBA thread is the only reason why I’m on this site which is why I said I don’t wanna be in this...niggas laughed it up instead

I get this looks silly I get it but don’t do nothing to interrupt me posting here I’m not with that and how y’all handled this whole thing when I said I’m serious is discouraging

Back