Welcome To aBlackWeb

Reply if you want an Exempt Badge

Stop with this bullshit man wtf
Aye brah

Don't get tough with me

I didn't have anything to do with what happened to you and I don't know who did it

I'm trying to find the person so you can address them

I feel you on that for those who wanna just come and chill, that’s me at times, then sometimes I wanna get gritty.

For those who taunt there are ppl like me who snatch that chain lol RTJ.

Those who complain (and idk who complains) need to realize we just here to ultimately grow this forum to be the best out. We need to separate personal vendettas and issues and work together and build on the platform given.

Everyone has a role, we need to stick to the script and have fun.
One of the realest posts I've read today

Salute #nobawse

Aye brah

Don't get tough with me

I didn't have anything to do with what happened to you and I don't know who did it

I'm trying to find the person so you can address them
Or you could just unban me and that’s it. I been talking about this for like 5 hours

Or you could just unban me and that’s it. I been talking about this for like 5 hours
I'm being serious af right now

I would like to read your thoughts on a suggestion to combat the issue currently plaguing you

I'm a be honest with ya, I'm banning you as soon as that ban lifts

Look no further than Jr Mod CTB

that man being banned for whatever reason and the person who did it not coming forward is also wack imo
I don't disagree however it's an option that available in the store

I ain't saying the process cant be tweaked but he gotta sit in timeout until it does

Beta still banned from the original thread, making a new thread isn't affecting the ban at all unless posters aren't allowed to make threads anymore

Back