Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE Remedy Vs ChiCity

Who Won?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nigga you ain’t even old enough to buy fireworks on ya own
joker-chill.gif

You're not even tall enough to get on most rides @ the amusement park b, had you had this same energy in the debate, you would've won.

I aint read none of this thread. My answer is based on situation. Like truancy if you not working not sick no way your kid should miss that much.

A single parent working 12 hours a day id let slide.

Why does it say your votes will be publicly viewable but why can’t I ever see them?

There should be a 3rd option because I agree with both...

Living in a perfect world with perfect parents you wouldn’t need any reason to hold a parent responsible but that’s not always the case.

Same with holding them responsible because sometimes a bad seed is just a bad seed no matter how good of a parent you are...

I’m neutral but can’t take my vote back...

I’m seeing people vote for people we know they gon vote for.

Reactions: Az
So if a parents son or daughter is 40...and said 40yo commits a crime...do the parents have to STILL pay for said grown azzz child's crime?

Just cause you like something don’t mean it’s right either. I like cursing people out, it ain’t right. I think a panel with three open minded individuals would be great.

People who aren’t Team anybody or booed up.

Yea, I think the judge panel will be me, du and kandy from here on out.

Just cause you like something don’t mean it’s right either. I like cursing people out, it ain’t right. I think a panel with three open minded individuals would be great.

Good luck finding that

And they post often enough to judge? Fingers crossed

@Goldie, I’m a need my 500k, I concede defeat

Uhm ain’t you the one who started teams though?

Back