DEBATE Remedy Vs ChiCity

Who Won?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Azlyn is reasonable and honest enough to vote against Chi if there's a point made that she agrees with more than Chi.

She can be impartial, at the same time. Because they get along so well, it's obivious that they would have similar viewpoints on some things.

Same as how kandy, Blacktivity, and Remedy grew a mutual friendship. Of course they all would have to have some similar viewpoints for that to happen. But at the same time, if someone makes a good point. They could all be impartial.

Reactions: Az and Chicity
Goddamn, it's a lot of animosity on these forums recently.....

1*o8Ier7LrH4QTu6KTbwbujw.gif

Word...underlying for some reason, why?

There's no reason for no one to dislike anyone except AP

Reactions: AP2.5
You gotta be kidding me. This is what the FUCK I MEANT. Are you not on his team? Ain’t y’all ebooks? Didn’t you just vote for this nigga, when you claim to be neutral? I said we needed judges WHO ARENT ON TEAMS OR BOOED UP! Look at you got me typing in caps.

Let me see if I can break this down a little more for you. I think we should have judges who aren’t teamed up with someone or booed up with someone.

Example: we know Blac and remedy are best friends. Not saying she would choose remedy just because they are best friends BUT if we see her vote remedy, the thought will pop up, “oh duh, they are best friends of course she would vote for her.”

And yes I’m down to be a judge because I’m not teamed up with nobody on here. I’m not booed up with nobody either. I mean unless you know something I don’t?

Idk you tell me you’re the one who mentioned team#Azlyn when I knew of no such team?
Hmmm

Duh that’s why I stated if I could recant my vote I would but yet you still tried to imply I would vote for him just because he’s my e-boo?
Nah not all of us work that way.

Honestly idc who votes for who because everybody has their own mind and I stated their were points made on both sides and not every situation can be treated the same so that’s why I didn’t want my vote to count
I feel foolish for even explaining myself for the fact that I didn’t even have to post that I wish I could recant my vote and tbh that right there should a said to you she don’t wanna vote for Chi just cause he is her e-boo...
They didn’t have to count my vote that’s why I said what I said so what else you gonna try and push that isn’t there?

CAPS LOCK IS FINE SWEETS FEEL FREE...

I don’t do teams I got my mind he’s got his wtf do we gotta own each other?
Funny shit though...

giphy.gif

I provided context for my vote but I'm not a fan of exclusion so I don't think I'll be participating in any more debates.

Bickering about semantics just sucked the fun right out of the thread for me.

When you go to vote at the polls, there's not a little box next to your choice with lines to explain why you voted the way you did.

Everyone has a right to voice their opinions on why they think people voted, but I wouldn't expect to have my right to vote taken away because of it.

That's just not the America I wanna live in.

Geesh!

Didn't realize it was "FIGHT IT OUT FRIDAY". I would've dressed for the occasion. Lol.

It's just an internet debate guys, how about if we just give the winner and loser equal pay so biased votes don't matter either way?

As long as one poster isn't sandbagging just to get money I think it's a good solution.

I provided context for my vote but I'm not a fan of exclusion so I don't think I'll be participating in any more debates.

When you go to vote at the polls, there's not a little box next to your choice with lines to explain why you voted the way you did.

Everyone has a right to voice their opinions on why they think people voted, but I wouldn't expect to have my right to vote taken away because of it.

Hi. My name is IP360...and I APPROVE this message.

usa-american-flag-waving-in-wind-real-close-up-animated-gif.gif

IP360 FOR MOD 2018

its fuck allergens tho

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

come back Bride!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

come back Bride!!!
Bruh bruh... Fam a lam... My name on here is Whispering Eye, whis for short. Bride is on the Ic. If I wanted to be called that here, I would've kept my name the same.

Peace

Bruh bruh... Fam a lam... My name on here is Whispering Eye, whis for short. Bride is on the Ic. If I wanted to be called that here, I would've kept my name the same.

Peace
sighs

WHIS!!!!!

smh

Idk you tell me you’re the one who mentioned team#Azlyn when I knew of no such team?
Hmmm

Duh that’s why I stated if I could recant my vote I would but yet you still tried to imply I would vote for him just because he’s my e-boo?
Nah not all of us work that way.

Honestly idc who votes for who because everybody has their own mind and I stated their were points made on both sides and not every situation can be treated the same so that’s why I didn’t want my vote to count
I feel foolish for even explaining myself for the fact that I didn’t even have to post that I wish I could recant my vote and tbh that right there should a said to you she don’t wanna vote for Chi just cause he is her e-boo...
They didn’t have to count my vote that’s why I said what I said so what else you gonna try and push that isn’t there?

CAPS LOCK IS FINE SWEETS FEEL FREE...

I don’t do teams I got my mind he’s got his wtf do we gotta own each other?
Funny shit though...

giphy.gif
Nobody fuckin said you... you know what? You got it.

2579D66E-D109-48B5-8993-7FF96E5659FD.gif