Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE Remedy Vs ChiCity

Who Won?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Welcome To ABW's Debate Competition Series.

Today's match up will be between two of the best ABW posters, @Remedy and @ChiCity

So the debate won't be so long winded or repetitive I think 3 rounds will suffice.

Both will drop their opening statements and then 2 more opportunities to rebuttal.

So it will be

Player 1 goes
Player 2 goes
Player 1
Player 2
Player 1
Player 2

The End

The Topic: Should parents serve time for the crimes their kids commit?

@Remedy won the coin toss, so she can pick which side she wants to debate for (parents should serve the time or no, the kids should)

She also gets to choose who goes first.

After both have dropped their posts, I'll put a poll up and will leave it up for 24hrs.

Wait she gets to choose her side AND who goes first? What type of bullshit is this? You choose whether to kick or receive, you don’t choose the direction also.

Watch AP ghostwrite half her post, nigga already has a effeminate handwriting.

Just fucking dandy

Wait she gets to choose her side AND who goes first? What type of bullshit is this? You choose whether to kick or receive, you don’t choose the direction also.

Just fucking dandy

i bet you cant go one week without thinking bout me

Question how personal can these ‘debates’ get

Also, I’m a need for Rem to go on record and say she’ll forgive me for whatever is said in such debate and that we will continue our fabulous friendship once its over.

Also, I want the record to reflect that AP will be biased no matter what

Just fucking dandy
I'm offended af that you would even attempt to insinuate that I'm not capable of forming my own opinions or successfully constructing them without assistance...

I will be arguing against the idea of parents serving time for the actions of thier kids. @ChiCity can decide if he wants to go first or not.

I'm offended af that you would even attempt to insinuate that I'm not capable of forming my own opinions or successfully constructing them without assistance...

I will be arguing against the idea of parents serving time for the actions of thier kids. @ChiCity can decide if he wants to go first or not.
You gonna give me the power of choice? Smells like an AP move

Ladies first, I’ll come after.......

giphy-3_zpsrjp4ytfl.gif

Just fucking dandy
You got this.

and you cant be looking at books while you on the job either kneegrow

Ladies and gentlemen of ABW, today I ask for a moment of your time. A moment to take a journey with me, back to when we were young and rambunctious. Think about some of the many reckless and questionable things you did as a child.
I don't want to make assumptions, but I'm sure we've all done something that was forbidden by a parent. Did any of these things leave you or someone else in peril? Do you think your parents, your hard working and loving parents, should have been punished for these things you did that were discouraged beforehand? I don't.

My goal today is to show that not only is it unrealistic to punish a parent for a crime committed by their child but that it is unjust.

It’s not my fault my world revolves around books

Extra points for citing sources?

Back