DEBATE Remedy Vs ChiCity

Who Won?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fear Vs Reasoning

Madness vs Stability

Hate vs Love

21lny1x.jpg

I'll let others drop their thoughts on this debate before I give mine. Some good angles, some terrible ones, some angles that should've been used but weren't.

Remedy Reagan your fears will NOT hold the ABW Members back

We have no room in our society for Archaic fears

#Change2017

Remedy Reagan your fears will NOT hold the ABW Members back

We have no room in our society for Archaic fears

#Change2017
:foh3:
How much is Trump paying you? I don't trust the gov'ment to be fair or impartial and I don't trust you, Sir!
How do you sleep at night Chi Carson? Probably sleep just fine, with Tomi Lahren by your side.

tomi-lahren-kevin-martin.jpg

:scust:

Objection, Heresay!

Here she is spewing more fear to incite the votes! Sounds very Trump of her and she has the audacity to say I’m in cohorts with him

Check her PMs Goldie, I’m sure you’d find some very interesting correspondence with North Blacrea. Definitely APussia.

And why hasn’t she dropped her taxes yet!

Chi takes a L in my book for not using the school shooter angle (they tend to use their parents guns), could've had rem out of the debate in round 1 if he did that.

If someone murdered someone in cold blood, what should happen to the person from your POV? I’m quick to say send them to prison but I wanna know what you think.

imo traditional prisons provoke more violence than they prevent and are so fundamentally flawed that they cannot be reformed.

that why I feel they should be abolished and replaced by "anti-prisons," that is, locked, secure residential spaces, therapeutic communities, and centers for human development.

prisons as they stand currently only exacerbate the problems in society imo

The prison topic is a separate one and can be it's own debate topic, but prisons really doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand. Whether the parent is fined, does community service or w.e other consequence, should the parent be held responsible or not.

Back