Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

He did something nigga. Did you not see the smack

But you mad cause he ain't do it in the split second you would have done it? You mad cause it took for him seeing how it effected to full grasp how hurt she was before he did or even reacted?

Stop putting your faults on him and let that nigga breathe
Not until she looked at him, he wasn't gonna do nothing before then. You gotta be told a nigga disrespected your lady

So me saying that your situation with random people who don't know each other vs a comic making jokes about someone who he's made jokes about in the past and has had actual real interactions with are the same? Those 2 things are the same to you?
It’s a comedian telling jokes about everybody. He supposed to not joke because they run in similar circles in Hollywood? Just do away with ever joking on the audience ever again then because Jada got mad, lol.

Like I said, where’s this narrative coming from that he always go in on her? I’d assume from Jada.

Or... or... a mf was playing in his face and did something about it. Nothing more nothing less.

Not sure why yall want it to be that this brother is going through some kind of deep trauma and lashing out so bad. But ok.

Because this ain't the first time someone has joked about him to his face, so I'm betting most people feel like something had to change for him to escalate.

That said, I don't really agree with that line of thinking. A person can just decide that enough is enough.

Because this ain't the first time someone has joked about him to his face, so I'm betting most people feel like something had to change for him to escalate.

That said, I don't really agree with that line of thinking. A person can just decide that enough is enough.

Who else disrespected him to his face?

It’s a comedian telling jokes about everybody. He supposed to not joke because they run in similar circles in Hollywood? Just do away with ever joking on the audience ever again then because Jada got mad, lol.

Like I said, where’s this narrative coming from that he always go in on her? I’d assume from Jada.

Never said he shouldn't make jokes about them but there's a clear difference in a comedian doing a set and cracking jokes on random crowd members vs someone he actually knows and has made jokes about before. That's a big thing to just leave out...

Can anyone recall all these times Chris Rock has come at Jada? I don’t watch all of these shows so I can’t speak to it. And in these times is it unwarranted and out of place?

My pure specialization is that Jada may just be self absorbed and always feel singled out when niggas couldn’t really care less, lol.

He made a joke about Jada boycotting the Oscars when Will didn't get nominated, saying she wasn't invited anyway.

It's not like Chris Rock brings her up every time he gets on stage.

Can anyone recall all these times Chris Rock has come at Jada? I don’t watch all of these shows so I can’t speak to it. And in these times is it unwarranted and out of place?

My pure specialization is that Jada may just be self absorbed and always feel singled out when niggas couldn’t really care less, lol.
In this thread alone it was dropped Rock joked about Jada skipping the Oscars b4.

Then you have Jada talking about how she don't fuck with Rock because she feels he be taking to many liberties talking about her family (whether publicly or privately idk)

Never said he shouldn't make jokes about them but there's a clear difference in a comedian doing a set and cracking jokes on random crowd members vs someone he actually knows and has made jokes about before. That's a big thing to just leave out...
But that’s EVERY award show, lol. All of them are connected in some way. So I think that’s irrelevant as a reason to go off on him.

Especially considering she’s had short hair since A Low Down Dirty Shame, lol.

Alopecia means she's literally losing her hair and it won't grow due to an autoimmune disorder. That's not the same as simply having a short hair cut full of hair. Sometimes it can be reversed with steroid injections and sometimes it can't.

I gotta disagree. Not everyone knew. Didn't find out til last nite. I don't follow Jada like that to know her condition. And I'm sure a lot of folks didn't know as well.

I agree everyone didn't know but I also agree with the overall point of the tweet which is when you making jokes about someone's physical appearance and you don't know why they look that way then you also gotta be prepared for a reaction to that joke that's not just laughter.

Back