Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

But that’s EVERY award show, lol. All of them are connected in some way. So I think that’s irrelevant as a reason to go off on him.

You think that and youre entitled to that...you're also not Jada Pinkett's husband to know her well enough as to what would or wouldn't bother her enough to where you feel like you needed to defend her. I'm sure certain shit that would piss somebody else off you'd just brush off and vice versa. People are different and will have different reactions to things. So while to you or me it might not have been that deep to her or someone who knows her that joke may have hit a spot she's uncomfortable with and now you got a reaction you weren't expecting

In this thread alone it was dropped Rock joked about Jada skipping the Oscars b4.

Then you have Jada talking about how she don't fuck with Rock because she feels he be taking to many liberties talking about her family (whether publicly or privately idk)
Ok. I just looked it up and he joked about her not being invited so is she really “skipping”. Then went on to joke about it being unfair Will was paid for Wild Wild West in response to Jada saying it was unfair he wasn’t nominated for Concussion.

So that was all relevant to those Oscars, lol. And nothing above what he joked about other people. He wasn’t singling her out for nothing.

And that was 2016. If she still holding onto all of that Will should have checked her cause she’s wrong. Or check Chris in the 6 years since that’s happened if it’s that serious.

Alopecia means she's literally losing her hair and it won't grow due to an autoimmune disorder. That's not the same as simply having a short hair cut full of hair. Sometimes it can be reversed with steroid injections and sometimes it can't.
I know, but I was saying people can be forgiven for not knowing since she’s always had short hair.

Or... or... a mf was playing in his face and did something about it. Nothing more nothing less.

Not sure why yall want it to be that this brother is going through some kind of deep trauma and lashing out so bad. But ok.
Some folks be too proud to do the devils work

So Chris didn't see it coming 🤔
Oh nah, I been letting this rock because I didn’t wanna be that guy…

But the producer of this years Oscars is a black gentleman. Last week he was on Steve Harvey’s show to speak on the fact that it would be a black production. He spoke about bringing flava and surprises to this years Oscars and said it will be the most talked about Oscars ever. So context clues lead me to believe this was staged .

You think that and youre entitled to that...you're also not Jada Pinkett's husband to know her well enough as to what would or wouldn't bother her enough to where you feel like you needed to defend her. I'm sure certain shit that would piss somebody else off you'd just brush off and vice versa. People are different and will have different reactions to things. So while to you or me it might not have been that deep to her or someone who knows her that joke may have hit a spot she's uncomfortable with and now you got a reaction you weren't expecting
You’re totally right, but I’m talking societal norms and reasonable response to stimuli. This wasn’t reasonable given what we know and it was wrong and unfair to Chris Rock.

Will is in an open relationship he didn't want to be in and his girl is in love with Tupac and he is big simpin over everybody bitch looking goofy.

Oh nah, I been letting this rock because I didn’t wanna be that guy…

But the producer of this years Oscars is a black gentleman. Last week he was on Steve Harvey’s show to speak on the fact that it would be a black production. He spoke about bringing flava and surprises to this years Oscars and said it will be the most talked about Oscars ever. So context clues lead me to believe this was staged .
Let’s give him more credit and say he thought it would be the most talked about for good reasons, not controversy. And there were a lot of great things that just got overshadowed.

Im 55-45 this being staged

Watching the video the way Will did that shit I can see why you feel that way. I thought it and don't really disagree with anybody who feels like that. Chris Rock pivot like he thought about swinging back made me think it was real.

It could look that way cause Will is trained in how to do fight scenes and probably hasn't had a street fight since around the time before Parents Just Don't Understand came out.

Back